Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Indeed, I AM delighted - by proposing an all or nothing United States of Europe (with ALL those not willing to join in being ejected from the EU Schulz's plan would take the ground completely fro under the remainers' feet, as they realised there was no nice cosy status quo for them to crawl back to. The lashing out I referred too was not directed at me, but the general anger of remainers as Schulz moves to crush their dreams.

Ah - another one who hasn't read - or at least understood - Herr Schulz's proposal. Anybody who was in, if they didn't sign up to the United States of Europe, would be kicked out. Anybody in this case can also be taken as everybody - including the UK.

Oh, you are funny. I keep seeing Tim Brooke-Taylor in his Union jack waistcoat thumping the desk with Rule Britannia playing on an old phonograph in the background. Marvellous scenes.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Further to my post,if you know any long-time West Brom supporters,ask them about the drinking and gambling culture in the '70's.The pub was the Four-in-Hand,an M & B pub on a newish estate.They also used the Steering Wheel nightclub.Asa had not long had a big money move cancelled to Leeds,perhaps he'd had an upfront payment,cos he was spending cash like there was no tomorrow.If you still don't believe it,then I can't prove it,but a bit of research should prove it was possible.
Back to Brexit.

A bit of research shows Bryan Robson was a tender 15 years of age in 1972. I smell bullshit.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Indeed, I AM delighted - by proposing an all or nothing United States of Europe (with ALL those not willing to join in being ejected from the EU Schulz's plan would take the ground completely fro under the remainers' feet, as they realised there was no nice cosy status quo for them to crawl back to. The lashing out I referred too was not directed at me, but the general anger of remainers as Schulz moves to crush their dreams.

Ah - another one who hasn't read - or at least understood - Herr Schulz's proposal. Anybody who was in, if they didn't sign up to the United States of Europe, would be kicked out. Anybody in this case can also be taken as everybody - including the UK.

More the reason we should be in there shaping the EU. Nothing is inevitable GT, unless you let them

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
A bit of research shows Bryan Robson was a tender 15 years of age in 1972. I smell bullshit.

I had my first pint in a pub at age 13,but then I didn't attend a convent school.I should trim your nasal hair if you have this smelling problem,or could it be a condition of some sort.Have you discovered where young Master Robson was in 1972,or are you too busy sniffing?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
More the reason we should be in there shaping the EU. Nothing is inevitable GT, unless you let them

Nah, that was never going to happen.... we had a chance but we then went and voted UKIPPERS in to the European parliament ...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
2,000 th page coming up... and we are still divided and clueless !

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
2,000 th page coming up... and we are still divided and clueless !

Perhaps we can celebrate this milestone in the morning that Brexit hasn't caused an Irish civil war, and we can move on to discuss how best to exit the world's largest trade block.

Andrea I still haven't forgotten about the Jam and Biscuits Brexit, there's a whole world out there

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I had my first pint in a pub at age 13,but then I didn't attend a convent school.I should trim your nasal hair if you have this smelling problem,or could it be a condition of some sort.Have you discovered where young Master Robson was in 1972,or are you too busy sniffing?

Stop fibbing. You were not out boozing with a 15 year old Bryan Robson.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012

He can say it but do you really think we would have let it happen? Seriously? The all powerful U.K.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Perhaps we can celebrate this milestone in the morning that Brexit hasn't caused an Irish civil war, and we can move on to discuss how best to exit the world's largest trade block.

Andrea I still haven't forgotten about the Jam and Biscuits Brexit, there's a whole world out there

Just had a look, we're still fecked ......

Oh and Coventry got City of Culture for 2021..... so that's just four years to create a culture in Coventry.....should be a doddle compared to Brexit.

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Stop fibbing. You were not out boozing with a 15 year old Bryan Robson.

I will presume you've been drinking,and let you off the lying,as you watered it down a bit to fibbing.I presume you have looked up where Bryan Robson was in 72,as you are not disputing he was a youth player at West Brom.The pub we were drinking in has since become a chinese restaurant but somebody kindly sent me a link to a Guardian article about the 'Three Degrees',which mentions the pub and the players drinking habits.
sour.jpg

kraut.jpg

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
While on the subject of people answering questions about EU officials,has anybody put out a missing persons alert for Cheshunt Gull or the Clamp?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here