Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Damn! - I haven't been everywhere. So I'm disqualified from having a creditable view of the world.

Oh dear, your one of those binary-extreme types.

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
There was def a couple of brexiters that admitted to not even owning a passport. I may be wrong about JC but he strikes me as being in possession of quite a closed mind who has got a rude shock coming to him when Brexit hits home.

As an aside, how does one get through life without a passport? Who would choose NOT to travel ANYWHERE? Very odd.

But are you open minded about a successful outcome to Brexit? Off course not - a rude shock - you're certain that you're right. Is that passport power?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Can any of the optomists on the on the leave side of things answer this for me?

After Brexit, do you expect UK based financial institutions to retain their ability to sell Financial services in the EU?

Erm yes. Do you expect the German car makers to still sell their cars to us and the French

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
But are you open minded about a successful outcome to Brexit? Off course not - a rude shock - you're certain that you're right. Is that passport power?

Open minded? I was. Sincerely. But the subsequent mess has proved my doubts correct. I hope it does work. It needs to . Am I certain I was right to vote remain? Absolutely, and more so with each passing fiasco.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
How?

(Checkmate :lolol:)

Freedom of Services - doh we're out.

I've got it now, an office in each of the 27 EU countries as opposed to being able to undertake from one location. And heaven forbid if you want to deal with a multi national company on an admitted or non-admitted basis.

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
Open minded? I was. Sincerely. But the subsequent mess has proved my doubts correct. I hope it does work. It needs to . Am I certain I was right to vote remain? Absolutely, and more so with each passing fiasco.

What fiasco? - I just don't see it. If anything, everything is going along too smoothly. If you used the arguement 'lull before the storm' that would be a worthy discussion.

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
Just a teenie weenie question for EU lovers - how are the following projects progressing?

American Union
African Union
Asian Union
Australasian Union

I cannot find any information on these - are they not racing to catch up with us?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Am I? - You know me so well. However, you have made me feel very proud.

I don't know you but you act like a binary-extreme tennager when you post.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What fiasco? - I just don't see it. If anything, everything is going along too smoothly. If you used the arguement 'lull before the storm' that would be a worthy discussion.

The fiasco started immediately. All orchestrators of the referendum running away as soon as the result was announced. The financial fallout. The rising cost of living. The pulled funding. The lies from both sides. Oh, it's a fiasco alright, there's just a Tory smoksecreen. They won't be able to hide it for much longer though, their bluff is being called by Brussels...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just a teenie weenie question for EU lovers - how are the following projects progressing?

American Union
African Union
Asian Union
Australasian Union

I cannot find any information on these - are they not racing to catch up with us?

:lolol: If not a teen then at least a very young person. Jesus.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Can any of the optomists on the on the leave side of things answer this for me?

After Brexit, do you expect UK based financial institutions to retain their ability to sell Financial services in the EU?

If I knew what an optomist was I might answer that.Is it a remain sort of optometrist?Or a misty optician?
Anyway,I'm quite optimistic that you won't know how many of the 27 we sell any worthwhile amount to.3 possibly 4 maybe.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

American Union
African Union
Asian Union
Australasian Union

What an odd point to try and make.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here