Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brexit party handing out leaflets outside Falmer station..

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Piss off Timmy

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm aware of those issues with him, but the point I'm making is that the vast majority are not.

Maybe we need a poll to find out whether the majority of posters back threatening legal action against NSC when they've said something stupid or not ???

I'm off out, but I'll do it when I get back (if I can be arsed) :wave:

Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It's the Tory candidate for Kemptown and his racist campaign slogan

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk
Thank you. Not living down there (and not born there), I'm a little out of touch. :D

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
It probably went down well with those people who voted to leave. Who’s choice will be vindicated soon.
Not everyone in Brighton & Hove is a remainer.......I’m sure

Glad you are flexing your journalistic muscles. Who is choice will be vindicated soon? Or did Dr Who vote to leave? Roger Daltrey maybe?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Who said anything about pathetic? I basically do the same things.

I was opposing the whining about someone actually fighting for their cause, like these people handing out leaflets. What was OP trying to say with this thread? "Go there and **** em over?". My initial response was basically a derogatory way of saying "so? If you dont want Brexit, go fight for it just like they do."

I think you'll find that other political parties were also out campaigning yesterday, just not at the football. For example, I live in Hove and Portslade and my local Labour MP's representatives called on me yesterday morning before I went to the game. The Tory candidate does parkrun every Saturday on the seafront. I'm sure he's schmoozing people there. And the Greens? I reckon they were probably out in their new found stronghold of Withdean :lolol:

The issue that you don't understand, as a young Swedish conspiracy theorist, is that most people in the Brexit party are recist thickos. Back when I first started going to games there was a lot of racism at matches in the UK, most sides had skinhead firms and in a lot of areas the National Front used to leaflet football matches to try and get support. Now ask yourself why the Brexit Party were outside Falmer station.

The issue that you don't understand, as a young Swedish conspiracy theorist, is that most people in the Brexit party are recist thickos. Back when I first started going to games there was a lot of racism at matches in the UK, most sides had skinhead firms and in a lot of areas the National Front used to leaflet football matches to try and get support. Now ask yourself why the Brexit Party were outside Falmer station.
Funny that, because the unlimited EU immigration they are trying to prevent is almost exclusively white.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Now ask yourself why the Brexit Party were outside Falmer station.

To potentially reach 15,000+ people in less than an hour, I’d say.

And last season, a leftwing group were leafleting the match day queues for Falmer at Brighton station for, I presume, the same reason.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Funny that, because the unlimited EU immigration they are trying to prevent is almost exclusively white.

Blimey. Nigel must have booked the wrong actors by mistake.

POLITICS-EU-115880.jpg.jpg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

I've never bought into this "new leftist" reasoning: "if a racist hates peanuts then anyone who hates peanuts is a racist". The guilt by association thing is pretty anti-intellectual and tiresome. While I'm sure there is a ton of ****tards being pro-Brexit simply because they hate immigrants, I also imagine there are people who are pro-Brexit for other reasons (I.e. I'm very anti-EU but not because of immigration). Same about different topics: if I say "I dont like when the US is playing world police" then people will go "JUST LIKE DONALD TRUMP. YOU PROBABLY WANT TO BUILD A WALL IN MEXICO TO!!!". Its not that simple.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I've never bought into this "new leftist" reasoning: "if a racist hates peanuts then anyone who hates peanuts is a racist". The guilt by association thing is pretty anti-intellectual and tiresome. While I'm sure there is a ton of ****tards being pro-Brexit simply because they hate immigrants, I also imagine there are people who are pro-Brexit for other reasons (I.e. I'm very anti-EU but not because of immigration). Same about different topics: if I say "I dont like when the US is playing world police" then people will go "JUST LIKE DONALD TRUMP. YOU PROBABLY WANT TO BUILD A WALL IN MEXICO TO!!!". Its not that simple.

Of course there are people who are anti EU and not racist. If you read the Brexit thread [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] has constantly defended the Leave positon but never posted anything I've considered racist - he is not one.

But that's not the point. You can see from poster I replied to Notts Seagull with, that the Leave vote and the Brexit party are campaigning not to stop French doctors and Polish cleaners entering the country but brown, muslim, Syrian men.

Leafleting of a football match by the far right has nasty connotations and you don't have the age or cultural references to get it.

Falmerfourtickets

Dec 14, 2010
Maybe we need a poll to find out whether the majority of posters back threatening legal action against NSC when they've said something stupid or not ???

I'm off out, but I'll do it when I get back (if I can be arsed) :wave:

I do believe when you made these false allegations previously against this person, the site owner himself stated very very clearly no such threats had ever existed or been made.
It is in fact your own posts that could be considered libellous.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I've never bought into this "new leftist" reasoning: "if a racist hates peanuts then anyone who hates peanuts is a racist".

To be honest, I don't agree with many of your posts, but that is absolutely spot on. Tiresome it certainly is (to say the least) and the sad thing is that those who apply that 'logic' are in many cases too wrapped in their own prejudices to realise that it applies to them.
"I'm right and I consider myself to be intelligent, so if you disagree you must be thick as shit" is another tiresome variation.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I do believe when you made these false allegations previously against this person, the site owner himself stated very very clearly no such threats had ever existed or been made.
It is in fact your own posts that could be considered libellous.
I'll go with a post that is purely personal opinion and in no way libellous.

Piss off Timmy, you failed Tory wannabee.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Of course there are people who are anti EU and not racist. If you read the Brexit thread [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] has constantly defended the Leave positon but never posted anything I've considered racist - he is not one.

But that's not the point. You can see from poster I replied to Notts Seagull with, that the Leave vote and the Brexit party are campaigning not to stop French doctors and Polish cleaners entering the country but brown, muslim, Syrian men.

Leafleting of a football match by the far right has nasty connotations and you don't have the age or cultural references to get it.

Ok. Admittedly I dont know much about the organisations handing out leaflets pro-Brexit yesterday but if their main task is spreading racist bullshit then I consider it a vastly different thing than handing out information and opinion on why the UK should leave the EU (which should be perfectly fine and nothing to complain about). But alright, now I consider myself informed though I am curious to read this leaftlet.

My age... its true I wasnt around during the WW2 or so, but I'm still 30 and have seen racist party Sweden Democrats going from nothing to being the second largest party in Sweden and as a pretty active ANTIFA-member 2009-2015 I've had quite a few encounters with racist elements, so to speak. I'm not completely out of the loop. It is true though that I dont have "cultural references" of football <-> politics, since fans, even the hooligans, in Sweden are trying to be very non-political (with few exceptions) which I understand is not the case in the UK.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here