Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

TheRealist

Nov 17, 2019
Are all of supporters living abroad able to watch our games easily rather tan looking for dodgy streams
Yes, in Dubai and the Gulf region, all PL games are shown on BeIN ports channels.
Even in Nigeria, the games are shown on the DSTV system (cable network).

Overseas TV rights are a huge source of income for the PL to pay huge wages and attract global talent.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Any photos of Bloom when we scored

No photo, I’m afraid, but I can confirm he was still going batshit mental when I checked on him after first having done the initial celebrations with my friends on both my right and left. It’s fair to say he was chuffed.

To my surprise, he raised a small smile the first time “50 million in the bank…” was sung; not so much on the second. Modest, but definite pleasure at ‘Tony Bloom’s B&W …”.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A nice visual representation of what we already knew.
Loving how from 70 minutes onwards the ramp up of pressure seems almost as precise as turning a vice.

E_EJ9L7XsAI2Bjd.jpeg

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
A good win - I think Brentford are a better team than people give them credit for. A little bit of luck at the end but you need some luck in football. I think everyone would have been delighted with 9 pts from the first 4 games - so its time to enjoy it.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Our best period was last 20 mins. All credit for going for win. Would have been easy to accept one point

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
That was a 'welcome to the premier league' moment. Brentford are fun to watch, I like them but their limitations were laid bare. Going forward they are a bit like an excitable puppy with a balloon where as our experience made us calmer and more methodical with our attack. It was a lovely bit of play to win the game at the crucial time, well done lads. :albion2:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Would be good if someone could rip the Sky footage and crop the sound of the away end singing GOSBTS in stoppage time. Outrageous.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Has anybody found a stream yet?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Would be good if someone could rip the Sky footage and crop the sound of the away end singing GOSBTS in stoppage time. Outrageous.
Yes, that would be brilliant if someone can do it. Also if we Albion fans can repeat it and get even better - sounded incredibly good compared to the goo'olsussbahzeegoinupwinacup version...

There is a Youtube video with it on which is good enough but it sounds even better as the soundtrack on the TV coverage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6ikS0hIx5Y

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Yes, that would be brilliant if someone can do it. Also if we Albion fans can repeat it and get even better - sounded incredibly good compared to the goo'olsussbahzeegoinupwinacup version...

There is a Youtube video with it on which is good enough but it sounds even better as the soundtrack on the TV coverage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6ikS0hIx5Y
Love that video. Thanks for posting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here