Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I do nothing of the sort. I do, however, think that the point I made in my previous post about Stockdale's concentration is a valid one (from a purely statistic point of view).

Bullshit. You made a clear inference that the concession of the goal was down to Stockdale's 'concentration', despite the fact the professionals AT the game, paid to describe what is going on, apportioned no blame to the keeper.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Didn't get to make it to Brentford today as estate agent wanted 50 quid to extend me and miss pandapops' tenancy contract up here in SK3.

What's going on in Brentford today? Horrific defending, bad keeping or both?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
At least we are more exciting too watch this season. I'd be more than happy with a mid table finish providing we score lots of goals.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Not looking forward to playing some of the big teams in this league, we will get absolutely ripped to shreds.

This. If teams like Brentford can make our defending look Sunday league what will teams with a better quality of player do to us? Seems we are relying on the Liverpool way of playing i.e as long as we score more it'll be ok...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Come on lads....I've got money running on this game.

:lolol:

Colunga off and Lualua on

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We've scored 2 from 3 shots on target, btw. David Button is clearly SHIT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here