Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford v Orient

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
By the way I watched that on a stream from day.to, never seen them before and it was very good quality, another to add to the list for future Albion games.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Brentford is the only ground I have ever been thrown out of.
I was full(ers) of London Pride on entering the ground and with 5 minutes to go to half time I was dying for a p**s.
As I was in the stand I had to make my way down to the khazis at the bottom of the steps, but due to far too many Albion fans behind the goal, a steward stopped me from going down because of the bun fight.
I told him that I was busting, he just said tough, you will have to wait, the whistle went and the crowd got worse.
I told him I either go down now or i stand here and p**s myself, he told me to p**s myself then.
I lost it, called him a f*****g w*****r, my arm was straight up behind my back and I was frogmarched to the gates and chucked out.
I gave him pelters from behind the gates, he said, do you want some then, he came out the ground and we had a punch up in the street.
I landed some good ones, but he caught me with a cracker and I was on my back.
Picking myself up I went into the pub, had my p**s,counted my teeth, and went for a pint, only my wallet had fallen out of my jacket during the scrap.
I went back outside in the dark and found my wallet in the road, back to the pub and had a quick pint.
As I walked round the corner, the gate to the terrace was open, with 2 stewards guarding it, but I walked straight in and watched the 2nd half from the Ealing road terrace.
Sometimes I miss the lower leagues.

Funnily enough, Brisbane Road is the only ground I have been thrown out of...In fact I was thrown out of the same game twice!!! Back in the good old days a London game meant leaving Worthing in time to get into the capital for the pubs opening and then proceed to get bat-faced. Orient used to stick us in the corner of that shitty stand that went alongside the pitch and not long after getting in I got into a barney with a steward. He accused me of being on drugs and I responded by getting mouthy...I was then chucked out.

So I marched up to the other end of the stand and paid to get again with the Orient fans. Walking over to as close as I could get to the Albion fans it appeared there was no one monitoring the sterile area, so I hopped over the wall and made a bee-line for the away section. As soon as I re-joined the rest of our fans and I thought I was in the clear I got collared and thrown out again. This lead me to going round to the stand opposite (the one we took over for an FA Cup game a year or 2 later) and paying to get in again and spent the game sat with the Orient fans.

When I was last at Brentford OGH was in the stands with us. Very nice chap he is.

That was in the seats above the terrace as I was nearby too...If I remember when we scored (the own goal) someone dropped the guts in spectacular fashion.

The last time I was visiting my parents in Eastbourne I watched Borough with my dad.
After the game I got talking to him in the clubhouse, he came and sat with us for 15 minutes talking all things Albion. Top bloke.

I saw OGH in a Brighton pub in February last year and we were outside as my mates were smoking and he came and joined for us for a bit...Top bloke...

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Croydon BHA

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I will never forget that great night at Bristol Rovers, thanks to Russell Slade and LLoyd Owusu.

What a bloody AMAZING night that was. One of my favourite ever nights following the Albion. Calvin blimmin Andrew. Who'd have thought it.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Top 10 form for the rest of the season picking up an average of just 1.44 Pts a game should see them promoted with 79 Pts.

Sounds Easy

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Tiny Cox

I am a serious Leyton Orient supporter. They are my second club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here