Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford v Orient

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Brentford is the only ground I have ever been thrown out of.
I was full(ers) of London Pride on entering the ground and with 5 minutes to go to half time I was dying for a p**s.
As I was in the stand I had to make my way down to the khazis at the bottom of the steps, but due to far too many Albion fans behind the goal, a steward stopped me from going down because of the bun fight.
I told him that I was busting, he just said tough, you will have to wait, the whistle went and the crowd got worse.
I told him I either go down now or i stand here and p**s myself, he told me to p**s myself then.
I lost it, called him a f*****g w*****r, my arm was straight up behind my back and I was frogmarched to the gates and chucked out.
I gave him pelters from behind the gates, he said, do you want some then, he came out the ground and we had a punch up in the street.
I landed some good ones, but he caught me with a cracker and I was on my back.
Picking myself up I went into the pub, had my p**s,counted my teeth, and went for a pint, only my wallet had fallen out of my jacket during the scrap.
I went back outside in the dark and found my wallet in the road, back to the pub and had a quick pint.
As I walked round the corner, the gate to the terrace was open, with 2 stewards guarding it, but I walked straight in and watched the 2nd half from the Ealing road terrace.
Sometimes I miss the lower leagues.

When I was last at Brentford OGH was in the stands with us. Very nice chap he is.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Soft pen, six of one, half a dozen of the other until they got in the box and the orient player threw himself to the ground.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Its not too bad, but not as intense as I thought it may be. Poor atmosphere too.
For me it just highlights what a fine job Gus and Oscar have done with our own team. Our build up play is so much more measured, and attempts on goal are more purposeful than what we are seeing here.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
For me it just highlights what a fine job Gus and Oscar have done with our own team. Our build up play is so much more measured, and attempts on goal are more purposeful than what we are seeing here.
Absolutely, chalk and cheese isn't it, but I have so much appreciation for what Russell Slade did for us, in very tough circumstances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here