Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brentford tickets

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Apparently, you now have to collect them at the Brentford ticket office before the game. With photo ID for every ticket owner. It's the law. Except for Arsenal games.

Yep, I've just got the email :facepalm:

Please note that this dedicated collection point is separate from Brentford's ticket office, and will be staffed by members of the Albion Supporter Services team.
Tickets will be available to collect from 6pm on the day of the game. Only a limited number of ticket holders have been selected for collection, but we would still ask you to allow extra time for this process.
You can only collect your own ticket and you must show matching photo ID (eg passport or drivers' licence).

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Yep, I've just got the email :facepalm:

Please note that this dedicated collection point is separate from Brentford's ticket office, and will be staffed by members of the Albion Supporter Services team.
Tickets will be available to collect from 6pm on the day of the game. Only a limited number of ticket holders have been selected for collection, but we would still ask you to allow extra time for this process.
You can only collect your own ticket and you must show matching photo ID (eg passport or drivers' licence).

Same here, obviously being penalised for going to too many away games.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'm guessing that if any more do get released they will go to Tier one 'over 280 points', even though it sold out about one minute before getting to the next tier?

(question asked by a Tier 2'er)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Got mine in the post today, suitably inscribed with my name on the ticket written with a black felt tip pen. Now I wonder who can I flog it off to? :whistle:

Me?

Regards

el punal (née Herr Tubthumper)

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm guessing that if any more do get released they will go to Tier one 'over 280 points', even though it sold out about one minute before getting to the next tier?

(question asked by a Tier 2'er)

Unfortunately this is the case. And it was confirmed by the club it didn’t fully sell out to tier 1, handful of tickets left, but they decided not to open it to tier 2. This had little impact at the time but what it does mean is you will not be able to get a ticket unless they reverse this decision.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Arrived.

mr-bean-ticket.gif

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I in no way endorse what is being alluded to but if you don't get it you obviously have not been paying attention to an issue around away ticket sales

I know exactly what is happening. I am just waiting for delivery of 3 tickets and our names will be on them.
Huge apologies if I am missing something. I'm 61 and the other 2 guys are older.
Enlighten me.

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I know exactly what is happening. I am just waiting for delivery of 3 tickets and our names will be on them.
Huge apologies if I am missing something. I'm 61 and the other 2 guys are older.
Enlighten me.
Some people have been randomly chosen to collect their tickets at the game to deter unofficial ‘ticket swapping’. Some feel it’s a more (in)discrete way of weeding out the trouble makers, who have been banned, from entering on others tickets. Despite you and your friends advance years a shadow of suspicion is being cast upon your moral fibre growing longer with each passing day.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Enlighten me.

At your age, I’d go easy on the “sniff” at Brentford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here