Food only four options and pies weren’t one of them 2/10
No beers 0/10 although home fans do get beers
Getting out and back on m4 10 mins 10/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you park outside ground then? We used Just Park, mile walk

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Amazing fact that, seats in a new stadium, especially all over the place.
There's not a lot of room in London these days for new stadia, so I guess Brentford will have to suffice with what they have.
Didn't we have to wait a while for new stadia ???

Seat numbers all over the place if you are asking for details.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Sounded loud on the stream I watched - seems as though they may have got the acoustics right?

Strange that on the Brentford forum posts swing from 'couldn't hear the Brighton fans at all' to 'it was all Brighton noise' even from fans sat in the same stand

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sounded loud on the stream I watched - seems as though they may have got the acoustics right?

Bees fans chanting “Only sing when you’re winning” after we scored, suggesting the Albion fan’s noise didn’t travel...

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Weird shaped stands dipping towards the main stand, poor choices in the concourse, no beer, couldn't hear the home fans, crammed in between hideous blocks of flats, but easy to get to and nice location by the Thames.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Bees fans chanting “Only sing when you’re winning” after we scored, suggesting the Albion fan’s noise didn’t travel...

Never heard that, but then I only heard them once the entire game.

We even drowned out their Hey Jude version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ozymandias86

Jun 24, 2011
Kanazawa

theboybilly

Seat numbers all over the place if you are asking for details.

I watched Albion fan after Albion fan directed to the wrong seats. 2 games in you expect teething problems but how hard is it to get block numbers right. As has been said the food choice on offer was dreadful. Falafel - really? And no pies, burgers or hot dogs. I myself can do without a beer as there are so many options before and after the match. The stadium itself was fine and going by coach is a breeze (M25 notwithstanding) but those screens need moving to behind the goals. The sun obscures everything.

Last edited:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I didn't notice the stadium when leaving Kew Bridge Station and it is next door! The surrounding area is a building site and it took my a fair wander to discover the way end.

Once in the concourse was ok (although I didn't go back at half time so can't comment on how spacious it was then). The food and drink selection was fairly minimal. As it happens I wasn't drinking so the lack of beer didn't effect me but would normally be annoying. They were also down to Sprite and Coke Zero as soft drink options when I went down just before half time (really needed a drink as was feeling a bit dehydrated). Food options were exotic by football standards with no beef burger or pie option.

Actually arena was fine. Had a good view and the TVs in the stand roof was good. After leaving the ground never did find the open tunnel to get to Kew Bridge so hung around for a while and used the gate.

Solid ground that is fairly easy to get to. Hope they stay up for that reason.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Hopeless signage for away fans, crap choice of food and drink, small concourse. Rubbish home support but away end very loud.

Decision to walk to Chiswick Park Tube station after the game was very good.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I was in a box in the main stand courtesy of [MENTION=2928]PILTDOWN MAN[/MENTION] and thought the away support sounded good.

THIS.

Was in their equivalent of 1901 towards the home end in the main stand and it travelled very well. Acoustically very impressive all round.

Some interesting points from their hospitality:

Peroni £6.50 a pint! Blimus.
Free bottles of Peroni at half time. Supposed to be 1 per ticket holder but nothing stopping you taking more.
Celebrity fan - Krishnan Guru Murthy
Food options excellent but at £10.50 for a burger without fries was very glad we’d met early for a boozy brunch

Nice to be among a set of home fans who didn’t utter the phrase ‘teams like Brighton’ or have a general air of snobbery about them. Which is weird as every other time we’ve played them they’ve come across as total CJTCs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here