Brentford FC v Brighton and Hove Albion *OFFICIAL* Match Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Half time. Good show so far, just one thing missing. Come on you super seagulls!

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
HT - Brentford shaded the first 20 - we came back strongly later in the half and arguably ended as the side looking most likely to score. Brentford wasted a couple of great chances early on though - largely because Myles Weston was so selfish/blinkered (delete as applicable)

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
yahoo its just started working, frst thing i heard "and that is the half time whistle" fuckin useless player. funny how it started after i emailed them.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Good half... another half like that and we should come away with at least a point. Crofts and navarro sound good together. If all square on 60, maybe bring on another striker?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
At least the referees are consistent in not giving us anything , Jarnail Singh last week and now Trevor Kettle. Doing exactly the same when they've officiated our games in the last couple of seasons.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
yahoo its just started working, frst thing i heard "and that is the half time whistle" fuckin useless player. funny how it started after i emailed them.

they'll just say its a coincidence , probably have reset it for you but wont admit it. :rolleyes:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Grimsby 0 Crewe 2 . Grimsby Town currently bottom of league 2. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
will Tunnicliffe be used as our secret weapon in the 2nd half ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I've just switched on....are we playing 4-5-1 today? What position is Cox playing?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I always worry if we dominate and go in 0-0. What can you say to make us more dominant?

There's that coaching attitude of half time talk being "more of the same"

Meanwhile Brentford will have their arses handed to them and will come out and be better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports