Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Breaking News - Nigel Farage

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
It’s Nigel Farage. Racist, fascist toff, spreader of hate, architect of division. A bigoted, self serving, anti-Semitic, hypocrite who has contributed hugely to the downfall of the U.K.

Would I be glad to hear of his death? Without a doubt.

Don't derail the thread mate.

Nigel is in for an absolute ''spanking'' in this thread. Please don't give his supporters the opportunity to deflect the abuse aimed at Farage to be aimed at yourself because of an off the cuff silly remark made by you - You would be letting him off the hook here.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
It will take a generation or more to undo the damage that Farage and his acolytes have done to the reputation of this country.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It’s Nigel Farage. Racist, fascist toff, spreader of hate, architect of division. A bigoted, self serving, anti-Semitic, hypocrite who has contributed hugely to the downfall of the U.K.

I'm know I'm now contributing to the fanning.

My point being we all know you think that.
We all know there are many who agree with some, many and even all aspects of what you say.
But more importantly, there are other who don't agree.

You know that.
You know exactly what you were after with your initial post.
You know the reply you wanted and got from one of the people you expected.
You are now able to 'do it all over again'.

Saying the exact same words.
Getting the exact same replies.
Continuing the exact same argument.

Why?

Each 'side' on here think they are so different from the 'opposition' and yet you are identical in every single way.

It’s Nigel Farage. Racist, fascist toff, spreader of hate, architect of division. A bigoted, self serving, anti-Semitic, hypocrite who has contributed hugely to the downfall of the U.K. and deliberately done more to stir up racial hatred than any other public figure in recent history.

I am NO Farage supporter - but I am Jewish - Farage Anti-Semitic? No way
Corbyn anti-Semitic on the other hand ...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Seemingly compared the destruction of the Buddhas of Bamiyan, by the Taliban, to the toppling of the statue in Bristol

I actually laughed when I read that :lolol:

Disagree with whoever it was who regrets his parting on the grounds of free speech. Like old droopy on NSC, it is endless sailing as close to the wind as possible, affecting affability towards putative kindred spirits, and nudging and winking in the direction of racist and Nazi tropes. Very much outside the mainstream now.

Incidentally the quality of content on NSC has gone through the roof in the last few years. At one time any attempt to be contemplative was met with ridicule, and half the posts looked like they had been lifted off the letters page of Nuts magazine.

:shrug:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I don't agree with his views but defend his rights to express them, I don't think LBC did themselves any favours linking themselves with the far right and his going is probably a side issue to black lives matter.

I would now hope he uses this opportunity to relocate to the USA the two were made for each other and never show his face here again

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am NO Farage supporter - but I am Jewish - Farage Anti-Semitic? No way
Corbyn anti-Semitic on the other hand ...

Which radio station does Corbyn work for? More than happy to call for a boycott.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Something to remember the show with the greatest affection

[Tweet]1271083230012354561[/Tweet]

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 19.07.33.png
Another Cold War Steve masterpiece

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I don't agree with his views but defend his rights to express them, I don't think LBC did themselves any favours linking themselves with the far right and his going is probably a side issue to black lives matter.

I would now hope he uses this opportunity to relocate to the USA the two were made for each other and never show his face here again

...only in Trump's USA which probably won't last Farrage's lifetime....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here