Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Breaking News - Nigel Farage

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Good News.

I'm just reading "How to be an Anti-racist" (Ibram Kendi) - haven't got far yet, but it's very thought-provoking. One problem he identifies is that we've made the term "racist" far too prejudicial. His argument is that, if we used it as a normal descriptive word, then we'd be far more ready to call out someone for their racism. We're almost certainly all racist in some ways - but odious creatures like Farage are truly, deep-down, bigoted and unpleasant.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
*Comment removed at the request of the poster*

Last edited by a moderator:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Capture.JPG

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Although I can see the reason( s) for his leaving it is a little sad in some ways. When people like him are exposed to media scrutiny he then is exposed for the person he really is. Him leaving may be seen as victimisation by the Right and denial of free speech. The thing with democracy is that we have to allow unsavoury characters like Farage the right to be heard.

I do agree, but the **** gets enough airtime as it is.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I do agree, but the **** gets enough airtime as it is.

Yes, I know. James O'Brien said on LBC that Farage had been on Question Time on more occasions that David Dimbleby.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
He'll end up at the thoroughly horrible talk radio, they love setting the brexiters off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
*Quoted post deleted*

We'll put you down as a 'maybe' when it comes to attempting to improve the level of discussion, on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
We might disagree but I thought you would be better than that.

You obviously missed his absolutely hilarious avatar of past ! Anyway, I await his same wish for Gina Miller - just to balance things out :wink:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
We'll put you down as a 'maybe' when it comes to attempting to improve the level of discussion, on here.

It’s Nigel Farage. Racist, fascist toff, spreader of hate, architect of division. A bigoted, self serving, anti-Semitic, hypocrite who has contributed hugely to the downfall of the U.K. and deliberately done more to stir up racial hatred than any other public figure in recent history.

Would I be glad to hear of his death? Without a doubt.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
His LBC show was garbage. He had no personality or gravitas, 99% of callers were Farage sycophants, including surprisingly from (genuine) black folk and Remainers. He followed the old trick of spiritualist mediums (con artists) of probing the thoughts of the caller, then expertly echoing those thoughts as his own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here