Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Breaking News - Nigel Farage

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Coutts has previously been taken to task for not monitoring where cash comes from. They either think he’s a **** and not what they want for their brand (very hard to believe) or his cash is in some way dodgy. Twitter seems to imply it’s from Russian state broadcaster, which if it came in the last year or so means he’s broken the embargo on Russian state businesses …. I should clarify it’s immaterial to whether Coutts thinks he’s a ****, he really is a weapons grade ****.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I am wondering if European, Aussie, Kiwi and US banks will take the same view regarding the source of his income being iffy?
Where would he go shopping for financial asylum?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
An odious little man who has made a career out of racism, bigotry and fleecing the EU parliament of wages and expenses. Still manages to get on Question Time and various other programmes despite never being elected in the UK despite being parachuted in to supposedly like-minded electorates.

Yet, he has been hiding in plain view for years and has never been exposed for the crook he is as he is a useful idiot for the right wing financers.

Hopefully his number is finally up.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Time for a celebration?

Nigel Farage Goodbye GIF

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Coutts has previously been taken to task for not monitoring where cash comes from. They either think he’s a **** and not what they want for their brand (very hard to believe) or his cash is in some way dodgy. Twitter seems to imply it’s from Russian state broadcaster, which if it came in the last year or so means he’s broken the embargo on Russian state businesses …. I should clarify it’s immaterial to whether Coutts thinks he’s a ****, he really is a weapons grade ****.

He is really one of the biggest ****s in the Uk

They should clarify why they have done it, not sure we want to live in a country where peoples accounts are shut, it will be easy for them to confirm why without going into details.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So the two leaders of the Brexit campaign have both turned out to be lying, incompetent, duplicitous, self serving ****s who were quite happy to completely shaft Britain and it's people purely for personal gain.

I really can't imagine why nobody highlighted this before :dunce:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Not supporting NF in anyway but you have to wonder about all these banks - they seem to open accounts so easily for scammers.
Will be related to financial sanctions on inbound funds I suspect and OFSI not granting a license, totally unrelated to your point

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Is Farage the only Brexit campaigner who is alleged to have received payments from the Russian state broadcaster RT (an allegation made in parliament which he denies)? Or are there others?

Perhaps we should commission another Russia report, and this time a proper, independent one.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
In The Times yesterday it was reported that no UK banks would open an account for him.
If he was seen as so 'high risk' that one bank would shut his accounts, I'm not surprised that none of the other ones would touch him with a bargepole!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
So the two leaders of the Brexit campaign have both turned out to be lying, incompetent, duplicitous, self serving ****s who were quite happy to completely shaft Britain and it's people purely for personal gain.

I really can't imagine why nobody highlighted this before :dunce:
'yOU lOsT. geT oVEr iT'

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Not supporting NF in anyway but you have to wonder about all these banks - they seem to open accounts so easily for scammers.
Never twigged how apt his initials were until I misread what you meant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here