Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking (and MENTAL) news from Farnborough FC..!

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Almost as funny as Spencer Day Trewethy Mouriniho wanting to merge Boro with Aldershot ,Remember Spencer told lots of porkies when he was younger when he bought the original Aldershot Fc.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It appears, quite rightly I might add, that the Football Conference is not taking these serial cheats lightly.

They've been stopped from playing their opening fixtures, and face a strong chance of being chucked out of the league altogether, unless they pay a £100k bond.

Conference chairman Brian Lee's quotes in today's NLP:

"There is no excuse for them. That money is needed to guarantee the club can complete the season and protect others. We have rules and regulations that the clubs vote on and they have failed to meet the deadline not once, but three times."

"Farnborough are still not a member club and there is a real chance they will not be able to compete in the competition this season. There is a meeting on Monday where the matter will be discussed further."

"The situation has absolutely nothing to do with Paddy Power. Although it is only right that our feelings are known on their arrangement with the club so let me be clear; it's an embarrassment for everyone. It's a cheap publicity stunt that is not at all welcomed by the Football Conference."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here