Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brazilian Grand Prix

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Drivers don't want etc, some kind of comparison to overpaid football players, you really don't get my point do you? Millions, for what? 20 events per year. I admire those drivers who really do RACE, I have even more respect for those in MotoGP, but to listen to people whining about wet conditions? Do One. To race means to push to and beyond the limit of what is known to be possible, if that is a bit too risky then go do something else.

The amount of money is irrelevant, that's the market for drivers at the pinnacle. Of course Hamilton is paid 'too much' for what he does, but so is Rooney, and frankly so is my boss. It doesn't matter what we feel.

The point you are making about safety is pathetic. As Hyperion says, it should be as safe as possible - do you complain in those rare occurrences when football matches are called off due to lightning strike risk? So what you shout, let them get struck, they get paid enough.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Do one? You don't have a point, just a f**king generalisation with no substance. If you can form an opinion based on the reality of racing other than "do one" then I will talk further. Not going to interact any further with ignorance.

The 'do one' comment was aimed at the whining drivers, not particularly at yourself. As for the reality of racing I may be closer to it than you think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here