Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brazilian Grand Prix

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
The rain always shows who the class drivers are. Hamilton and Verstappen miles ahead of the rest. Rosberg bang average even with by far the best car

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
And yet he finished 2nd.

Over 11 seconds behind Hamilton despite a safety car 15 laps earlier. Was over 18 seconds behind Hamilton before the safety car.

Let's face it, without Hamilton's engine problems this season the world championship would have been over 2/3 races ago.

Over 11 seconds behind Hamilton despite a safety car 15 laps earlier. Was over 18 seconds behind Hamilton before the safety car.

Let's face it, without Hamilton's engine problems this season the world championship would have been over 2/3 races ago.

Can't stand him but that is all he needs to do.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Correct. Sadly I can't see it happening unless Rosberg has a mechanical failure or gets caught up in an accident.

Yep, 12 point gap. 25 for first, 12 for fourth. Nico is usually good around Abu Dhabi. I don't want him to lose it due to mechanical failure, as it'll be said that's why he lost (despite the truth being that's the only reason it's not already over). However I would very much like to see him crack under the pressure :)

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Ignoring the Hamilton/Rosqberg issue, listening to an F1 driver paid MILLIONS of pounds per season whining about safety just ended my interest in F1. Racing is not, and should not, be safe. It is what you get paid for you self obsessed twunt, going fast, taking risks, putting your life on the line. If you want relative safety go be a taxi driver.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Ignoring the Hamilton/Rosqberg issue, listening to an F1 driver paid MILLIONS of pounds per season whining about safety just ended my interest in F1. Racing is not, and should not, be safe. It is what you get paid for you self obsessed twunt, going fast, taking risks, putting your life on the line. If you want relative safety go be a taxi driver.

I suspect Jules Bianchi held the same view!!!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

That is a ridiculous viewpoint. Racing should not be safe? It will never be totally safe but the powers that be should never stop trying to make it as safe as realistically possible. Some drivers rightly thought the conditions were too dangerous today.

The sport is a dangerous sport and all drivers go into the sport knowing and accepting that but obvious avoidable risks have to be taken into consideration. The moans you may have heard today are nothing in comparison what football players moan about quite frankly. The FIA were nearly made to look really stupid today with some bizarre decisions. F1 drivers do not want 'relative safety' they just do not want another disaster that could have been avoidable.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
That is a ridiculous viewpoint. Racing should not be safe? It will never be totally safe but the powers that be should never stop trying to make it as safe as realistically possible. Some drivers rightly thought the conditions were too dangerous today.

The sport is a dangerous sport and all drivers go into the sport knowing and accepting that but obvious avoidable risks have to be taken into consideration. The moans you may have heard today are nothing in comparison what football players moan about quite frankly. The FIA were nearly made to look really stupid today with some bizarre decisions. F1 drivers do not want 'relative safety' they just do not want another disaster that could have been avoidable.

Drivers don't want etc, some kind of comparison to overpaid football players, you really don't get my point do you? Millions, for what? 20 events per year. I admire those drivers who really do RACE, I have even more respect for those in MotoGP, but to listen to people whining about wet conditions? Do One. To race means to push to and beyond the limit of what is known to be possible, if that is a bit too risky then go do something else.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Drivers don't want etc, some kind of comparison to overpaid football players, you really don't get my point do you? Millions, for what? 20 events per year. I admire those drivers who really do RACE, I have even more respect for those in MotoGP, but to listen to people whining about wet conditions? Do One. To race means to push to and beyond the limit of what is known to be possible, if that is a bit too risky then go do something else.

Do one? You don't have a point, just a f**king generalisation with no substance. If you can form an opinion based on the reality of racing other than "do one" then I will talk further. Not going to interact any further with ignorance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here