Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brazil vs England

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Main reason I won't be watching. If it was a meaningful game I might just be able to tolerate ITV, but for a friendly ITV can just google off. WORST TV FOOTY PRODUCERS EVER.

Turn the volume off & listen to radio commentary, or just watch in silence.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Almost home now. Can't wait to switch on the telly and sample the carnival atmosphere.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Unbelievable that our no 1 goalkeeper doesn't seem to be able to do anything but hoof :nono:
Unbelievable is the word. What tactics are we using to defeat a technically superior, stronger and more skillful Brazil team? Hoof it up to Rooney?

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Another moment from Liability Johnson there.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Our midfield is truly awful. I don't rate any of the five. Milner, Carrick & Jones are very average players who make the team because of their respective clubs. Lamps legs have gone. Walcott flatters to deceive. None of the golden generation (Beckham, Scholes, Gerrard, Hargreaves, Cole) have been replaced other than with Wilshere. Very depressing. I see another 'Graham Taylor' period coming soon.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So, I wonder if the usual suspects on here regard the brazil fans as plastics as they seem to have some sort of clackers?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
One thing I don't like about our nike kit is that we now just have a bog standard Nike keepers kit, I loved some of the mental designs umbro have made for the keeper.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
good thing harts having a good game. although i fear its a matter of when, and not if.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here