Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brazil v. Spain - Confederations Cup final 30/06/13

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
All over. Brasil back to their best.

D

Deleted member 18477

Brazil are FILTHY. Shame, playing good football otherwise.

Maybe... But Spain are filthy too! Busquets and Ramos are disgusting players! And Piqué's challenge for the red was pure dirt!

I would have started javi Martinez instead of Mata tonight and had Iniesta on the left. Brazil overpowered that Spanish midfield... Javi Martinez has been outstanding for bayern! Although I'd drop javi Martinez in defence when Xavi alonso is back.

For me Spain need to come back next year with a team of...

Casillas

Ramos/Azpilicueta - Javi Martinez - Piqué - Alba

Xavi Alonso - Busquets

Xavi

Pedro - Fabregas - Iniesta

Maybe Silva for fabregas. They don't have a consistent enough striker... Torres, villa and Soldado just seem too hit and miss at the minute.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Maybe... But Spain are filthy too! Busquets and Ramos are disgusting players! And Piqué's challenge for the red was pure dirt!

I would have started javi Martinez instead of Mata tonight and had Iniesta on the left. Brazil overpowered that Spanish midfield... Javi Martinez has been outstanding for bayern! Although I'd drop javi Martinez in defence when Xavi alonso is back.

For me Spain need to come back next year with a team of...

Casillas

Ramos/Azpilicueta - Javi Martinez - Piqué - Alba

Xavi Alonso - Busquets

Xavi

Pedro - Fabregas - Iniesta

Maybe Silva for fabregas. They don't have a consistent enough striker... Torres, villa and Soldado just seem too hit and miss at the minute.

i lost count of the amount of times that our players have taken out players that are through over the season...

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
No plan B, or C, etc.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Weren't they the only team that didn't qualify? Playing the team that qualified twice?

D

Deleted member 22389

Brazil where a different class last night. Spain only just scrapped passed Italy as well. Think Italy have got a lot better recently, not the boring Italy we used to know. Spain also had to lose sometime.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Brazil where a different class last night. Spain only just scrapped passed Italy as well. Think Italy have got a lot better recently, not the boring Italy we used to know. Spain also had to lose sometime.

Agreed, Italy are a really exciting team at the moment- great to watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here