May 5, 2008
Nice handbags.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Brasil diving like flies.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not sure if I like this " New " Brazil, they seem to have become niggley ankle tapping gits. Tonight they are going through tackles and being rather spiteful. Not what I expect from Brazil.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hulk seems to be moving a lot faster these days, I must be getting old.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
this match has a bit of everything, tactics, technical play, diving, cheating, luck & aggro what more do you want?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great goal by Neymar but it seems the 'goal celebration in the crowd for one minute' automatic yellow doesn't apply to Brasil. That's twice now.

Could we be seeing the end of the Spanish era tonight?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I don't fully get the lauding of Brazil here. About 3 chances and the rest of the time looking to stud Spain or role around on the floor as if they've been shot in the anus. They've done well and are of course winning, but i wouldn't applaud them so greatly for some hideous loutishness. I hope Torres with his god-awful touch disappears and Spain get to show their mettle and a skill level that Brazil can't cope with.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I don't fully get the lauding of Brazil here. About 3 chances and the rest of the time looking to stud Spain or role around on the floor as if they've been shot in the anus. They've done well and are of course winning, but i wouldn't applaud them so greatly for some hideous loutishness. I hope Torres with his god-awful touch disappears and Spain get to show their mettle and a skill level that Brazil can't cope with.

Spain are shite mate.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Feels like Brazil are playing the best English football that England have never played.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Spain are being spanked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here