[Football] Bradford City v Sunderland

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I said that to someone earlier - BBC go on about the magic of the cup then dont promote it! Your right about the later game, Boro are in form at the moment and Arsenal not playing the best football ever, looking forward to that

Granted the magic of the cup etc, but it just wasn't an attractive tie.

I heard the chairman moaning about it on talksport saying it's about the magic, it was about the money.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Alternatively The Big Board could be The Big Gus Board, and everything else could then just go in other stuff.
NorthStand Poyet has a nice ring to it, I would if the abbreviation has been taken :lol:

I enjoyed the Vincentalot thread.
It's always nice to check back in and remind myself of days gone by.

We need to have Archer Bellotti Stanley threads.
As it's good to be reminded of how far we've come.

But thankfully we don't have them multiple times each week, when nothing has happened in between time.

If one of the most boringest posters is saying 'hang on chaps, this is pretty boring', Shirley something has to be wrong.
That's all well and good but here you are again promoting a poyet thread and keeping it at the top of the board. Why can't you accept that some people, admittedly not all, ARE interested in Poyet and nothing you can say or do will change that.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Granted the magic of the cup etc, but it just wasn't an attractive tie.

I heard the chairman moaning about it on talksport saying it's about the magic, it was about the money.

The money is a big part of the magic - the money for Villa or Leicester will do nothing compare to that of Bradford, I love the stories every year of how a club gets to round 3 etc and gets enough money to help the club for years to come

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Horrible game of football on an even worse pitch - played on better pitches when under 12s in the Hastings league

I could not watch more than the first half. Palace v Sunderland was almost as bad earlier in the season. I watched Sunderland v Man United earlier in the season was was very interesting and a good game to watch.

Another great day out in Bradford! Had to meet the lads who sorted ticket and they would not take any cash for the ticket or let me buy a beer! Add this to the Bradford Fan who was going to give up his Chelsea ticket for me this makes them a special bunch! Have now seen Bradford v Dartford Both the Millwall games and the Chelsea game add the Sunderland game and i've managed a few crackers! Would be nice having another three fa cup games with them tbh.
I will always be a Brighton fan but Bradford have got a southern bandwagoner from now on.:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports