Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bradford City v Sunderland

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda

The way they played a lot of teams could take a leaf out of their book, pitch was rubbish and the ref was one sided at times especially the penalty, the draw is tomorrow night and I would not want to be playing them.

Do not understand what was so confusing there, I guess you must have had a beer for lunch?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can't we just have an 'All things Poyet' sticky at the top of the big board.

This has descended into the 5th Poyet thread this week.

He didnt have that many when he way OUR bloody manager.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
The way they played a lot of teams could take a leaf out of their book, pitch was rubbish and the ref was one sided at times especially the penalty, the draw is tomorrow night and I would not want to be playing them.

Do not understand what was so confusing there, I guess you must have had a beer for lunch?

You won't be playing them - they have just knocked you out:ohmy:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
If Poyet was sacked you'd have to think some of his signings would find themselves out of the team. Would you be tempted to put a cheeky bid in the summer to get Bridcutt back?

If ? When surely.... And no ! Personally I'd let him rot, haven't forgotten his shabby behaviour here in his constructive 'let me outta here' performance.

D

Deleted member 2719

Chants of 'Get out of our club' and 'It's never your fault' from the SAFC fans aimed at Mr Poyet!

I shouldn't laugh at that but he was/is a knob and up his own arse he will undoubtedly explode into a million pieces tonight and Gary lineker and co will stick him all together again and then s**k his c##k.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Likely to end in tears quite soon from the look of it. Two sackings and just a League One Championship is probably a worse cv than he deserves tbh. Should have knuckled down here imo.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can't we just have an 'All things Poyet' sticky at the top of the big board.

This has descended into the 5th Poyet thread this week.

He didnt have that many when he way OUR bloody manager.

We are supposed to have a general sink thread for palace troll posts, but that idea seems to have sunk without trace, so I wouldn't hold out much hope for a Poyet one.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We are supposed to have a general sink thread for palace troll posts, but that idea seems to have sunk without trace, so I wouldn't hold out much hope for a Poyet one.
Alternatively The Big Board could be The Big Gus Board, and everything else could then just go in other stuff.
NorthStand Poyet has a nice ring to it, I would if the abbreviation has been taken :lol:

I enjoyed the Vincentalot thread.
It's always nice to check back in and remind myself of days gone by.

We need to have Archer Bellotti Stanley threads.
As it's good to be reminded of how far we've come.

But thankfully we don't have them multiple times each week, when nothing has happened in between time.

If one of the most boringest posters is saying 'hang on chaps, this is pretty boring', Shirley something has to be wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here