Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brace yer self ............some of this could happen!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
When I read the opening words 'brace yerself' I feared that HB&B was going to give us the LOWDOWN on his Valentine's night date SORDID antics (to which the other party's response was a somewhat surprised ' Mooooo').

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
A really poor piece of writing. It reads like something you threw together at the last minute.

Welcome to his world.

Tim Hodges - reassuringly shit articles, every time.

"Crawley's recent resurgence". Is that the Crawley Town that are currently 22nd in League One?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Another person who doesn't know Brighton got 30000 gates in the third division but calls himself good enough to write about my club.

Do you know how many 30,000+ gates we got in the 60-odd seasons we have been in the third tier or lower?

NINE

That's right, NINE

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I like the Sing Li reference. I have endugled in a FILTHY take away from there a couple of times post match, alas not since my move into Brighton though.

If anything, I've spent more time in there since their 0 star hygiene score. Their standards are substandard at best, and they don't care. That's my sort of chippy.

****s sakes Ninje don't encourage him.....

Feb 14, 2010
8 in div 3, one in Div 4

And how many above say 18000 in the lower leagues.. you know, more than most championship clubs, the only reason i rase is that the author insinuated that we wouldnt get a good support on the lower leagues, which is clearly drivel

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
And how many above say 18000 in the lower leagues.. you know, more than most championship clubs, the only reason i rase is that the author insinuated that we wouldnt get a good support on the lower leagues, which is clearly drivel

So 30,000 is no good for your 'argument'?

Just so I'm clear, what will be the figure you will use once the 18,000 figure is proved equally nonsensical? Just to save me trawling through the stats twice.

Feb 14, 2010
So 30,000 is no good for your 'argument'?

Just so I'm clear, what will be the figure you will use once the 18,000 figure is proved equally nonsensical? Just to save me trawling through the stats twice.

Actually the important stat is us compared to the other clubs playing in the same division for a like for like comparison. I think some clever individual pulled out some graph but will leave it for you to emulate if you want !

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Welcome to his world.

Tim Hodges - reassuringly shit articles, every time.

"Crawley's recent resurgence". Is that the Crawley Town that are currently 22nd in League One?

Articles? Plural? I read one once and decided that was enough of his self-indulgent pig ignorant drivel. That goes for his political threads on here also.

Feb 14, 2010
How many over 30,000 in the top Division?
I suppose I could look it up,but I have a life.

None, we were in top division in early 80s when clubs like Arsenal could get 18000, we also had a capacity less than 30000 for most of that period, as the goldstone was reduced after the 70s.. but dont tell el p as he likes that stat to knock my and his adopted club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here