Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza's been on twitter again: Stephen Ireland

oleoleolevicente

Jan 16, 2013
I really wouldn't mind Ireland but his wages are likely to be pretty high and his attitude isn't the best. He's very talented though.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

The bloke did something stupid SIX years ago aged 20, can any bloke on here honestly say that in their early 20s they didn't do something really stupid that they regret? Maybe if he does come here he will see it as a chance to get his career back on track. I'm in my 40s and do stupid things on a regular basis :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I just don't believe this.

The bloke did something stupid SIX years ago aged 20, can any bloke on here honestly say that in their early 20s they didn't do something really stupid that they regret? Maybe if he does come here he will see it as a chance to get his career back on track. I'm in my 40s and do stupid things on a regular basis :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I agree, mate. I was saying before that had some sympathy for him over that incident. I do have some doubts about him on the football side though; after showing so much promise earlier in his career he seems to have lost interest. A fit and focused Ireland would be great in the Championship though.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Stephen Ireland

Think we're going to need him with the time the bloody Welsh F.A are taking to clear Kemy Agustien. ???

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Would be a great signing in my opinion. Sort his head and attitude out he could easily be one of the Championships best players. I agree with the previous comments regarding it making financial sense and thinking he's 'better' than us.
Yep, agree with this :thumbsup:

edit: didn't realise the thread was so old but my agreement stands :)

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Casting my mind back to this time last year...I seem to recall certain posters saying that we should never sign Wayne Bridge because he is old, past it and won't be any good. One poster of which also said the season before that Ryan Harley was just the sort of player we needed and was quality.

So forgive me, if I ignore certain peoples opinions on Stephen Ireland...A Premier League player who the season before last, Villa fans voted player of the season.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here