Bozza Tweet

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
As much as I want SD back, I will also rejoice that we can stop hanging on every tweet from that Spanish journo after she said neither SD nor Vicente would happen.

Also, I can't stop worrying that the LB signing will be Harding. Noooooo.

That woman is a harlot! She never knew ANYTHING about Spanish Dave, the lying little bitch :)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If SD does come back, what kind of nick is he going to be in ? No pre-season or anything

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
If SD does come back, what kind of nick is he going to be in ? No pre-season or anything

Wouldn't expect him to start Sat that's for sure, maybe on the Bench? I think the front 6 will pick itself (if Kemy is up to speed)

Bridders, Agustien, Orlandi, Barnes, Ulloa and Buckley

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
That Spanish journo, dumb ****. Welcome back Spanish Dave, who according to No****ingclueelia we had no chance of signing

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
How's this one coming along Bozza? ???

Key question on here now for me. If we can sort something LB-wise before Dirty Leeds away, then we are ready for the new season (the rest is icing on the cake). If not, then I fear we will be targeted down that side in all games until we sign a decent experienced LB.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
wasn't EB ruled out virtually straight away!?

Anyway... Bozza - are we after a left-back (no name required)?

Key question on here now for me. If we can sort something LB-wise before Dirty Leeds away, then we are ready for the new season (the rest is icing on the cake). If not, then I fear we will be targeted down that side in all games until we sign a decent experienced LB.

Yeah, Leeds ran all over Painter in the last encounter so they will have had the practice!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I heard we were lining him up, but had missed out the Icelandic midfielder from Spurs we'd been looking at.

Close, but no Sigur(dsson).

thecomedian272.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports