Bozza Tweet

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The Argus is reporting this morning that the "Door Opens For David" - a source in Spain unconnected with the player is suggesting David could sign a one-year contract with a one-year option.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
The Argus is reporting this morning that the "Door Opens For David" - a source in Spain unconnected with the player is suggesting David could sign a one-year contract with a one-year option.

Come on Spanish, you know it makes sense

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill

Also mentions that there's no fee for Agustien, sorry if fixtures but I hadn't seen that before.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
As much as I want SD back, I will also rejoice that we can stop hanging on every tweet from that Spanish journo after she said neither SD nor Vicente would happen.

Also, I can't stop worrying that the LB signing will be Harding. Noooooo.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
As much as I want SD back, I will also rejoice that we can stop hanging on every tweet from that Spanish journo after she said neither SD nor Vicente would happen.

Also, I can't stop worrying that the LB signing will be Harding. Noooooo.

Sauce re Harding?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Was hoping for a picture of him singing, as Bladders promised. :( The effort is appreciated nonetheless.

He was. That was the pause before he dramatically looks up singing the big finale with a pained expression, kicking back his chair and standing up to emphasise his emotion.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Trust me, its out there.

I can only hope the club are going to sing another 3 players and unveil them all singing together, probably in the club shop with Barber, with the headline'' Barbers Shop Quartet.''

In fact, the more I think about it the more plausible it sounds and definitely will happen.

Haha! Quality.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Trust me, its out there.

I can only hope the club are going to sing another 3 players and unveil them all singing together, probably in the club shop with Barber, with the headline'' Barbers Shop Quartet.''

In fact, the more I think about it the more plausible it sounds and definitely will happen.

Quick, get copyright!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports