Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza tweet - free agent Alou Diarra

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
At last, somebody has realised that our central midfield is weak and tepid. Diarra seems an ideal solution. Get him in tonight.
No more teams (Derby) strolling through us with a cigar on.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Haha was joking mate I saw Bozza's tweet - Yeh seems worth a punt - anythings better than our current centre mids...

Good joke! Maybe if you joked about Lionel Messi?.... Or Ronaldo?

Ps - just in case people haven't picked it up yet, Argus reporting it is Diarra.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If/when Hyypia does get the boot at least he won't be able to say he hasn't been backed by the board. We have seen that throwing money around when you have a naff manager in charge doesn't work though (see Adams mk 2).
Think it's a shame they didn't fully back a competent manager though.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Blimey, wasn't he on about 80 grand a week at Pompey?.....him and Darren Bent have earnt a few quid between them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At last, somebody has realised that our central midfield is weak and tepid. Diarra seems an ideal solution. Get him in tonight.
No more teams (Derby) strolling through us with a cigar on.

My daughters Brownie pack could have strolled through the selected starting midfield, last Saturday.

Chasing goals/points seems to have made Sami a little head mentals.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
looking at Alou Diarra's history, he'll play a couple of games and go back to France. doesnt seem to like playing elsewhere.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
My, my, my... Diarra. Why, why why... Diarra.

So, before, you run down the pi-itch and score...

Remember that you play for Brighton and we always draw.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Don't know too much about him. Any good? I agree midfield is a problem area at the moment, but that is not helped by Sami sticking to a Caskey/Gardner partnership. Holla, Ince and Tex as a midfield 3 would make us better IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here