Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza tweet - free agent Alou Diarra

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Or was told he probably wouldnt be getting an offer of a deal so thought at 33 years old why should I bother.

I think Sami told him he was going shortly so the prospect of a deal was virtually non existent so he buggered off back to France.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hmmm, think I'm happier we got Kayal tbh.

You won't find anyone that would disagree!

Celtic fans.

You sure? This is NSC after all.

I'm sure. Anyone who saw Kayal tonight would agree that he is the absolute dogs b*****ks. Never stopped running. Kept the midfield ticking over brilliantly. By the lady he keeps on his arm (10/10), you'd assume he puts in the same amount of effort and commitment in the sack as he does on the pitch. Utter class.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Celtic fans.

Doubtful. They seemed pretty clear that he was absolutely class until he got ruined by a rangers thug and then never really got back in the team. On the forums I visited they pretty much all wished him well and some thought we were getting him for a bargain and he should still be in their team.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Doubtful. They seemed pretty clear that he was absolutely class until he got ruined by a rangers thug and then never really got back in the team. On the forums I visited they pretty much all wished him well and some thought we were getting him for a bargain and he should still be in their team.

I know. Hence why I think they'd rather us have signed Diarra. :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I never read anywhere on here anything more about Diarra going - anyone know how long he was on trial for and if he even played for us in a ressies game? Bizaare one! I assume he left when Hyypia went!?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I never read anywhere on here anything more about Diarra going - anyone know how long he was on trial for and if he even played for us in a ressies game? Bizaare one! I assume he left when Hyypia went!?

I hope this helps (all information taken from the Argus):-

December 12: Diarra is training with the Albion, who are assessing his fitness (he has been without a club since July when he was released a year early by West Ham, by mutual consent).

Mon December 15: Diarra will step up his bid this week to earn a contract with Albion.

Sat December 20: Albion have extended Diarra's trial and he will play for the U-21s against Charlton on Monday

Mon December 22: Diarra didn't play for the U-21s as he was delayed after spending the weekend in France

Wed December 24: Diarra continued to train with Albion yesterday. Nathan Jones: "Alou is an interesting player for us. We're going to continue to have a look at him.."

January 3 2015: Diarra is not currently training with the club. He has not been entirely ruled out but a deal for Hyypia's ex-Liverpool colleague is looking unlikely.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I hope this helps (all information taken from the Argus):-

December 12: Diarra is training with the Albion, who are assessing his fitness (he has been without a club since July when he was released a year early by West Ham, by mutual consent).

Mon December 15: Diarra will step up his bid this week to earn a contract with Albion.

Sat December 20: Albion have extended Diarra's trial and he will play for the U-21s against Charlton on Monday

Mon December 22: Diarra didn't play for the U-21s as he was delayed after spending the weekend in France

Wed December 24: Diarra continued to train with Albion yesterday. Nathan Jones: "Alou is an interesting player for us. We're going to continue to have a look at him.."

January 3 2015: Diarra is not currently training with the club. He has not been entirely ruled out but a deal for Hyypia's ex-Liverpool colleague is looking unlikely.

Thanks mate - that's v kind. I had every news in my head except the last one - maybe I was still pissed from new years eve :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here