Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza tweet about poyet

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Take down the tents outside the Amex, boys and girls - Poyet is in Spain so won't be appearing today. My sauces (Sainsbury's Brown) tell me his internal disciplinary panel meeting is rescheduled for Monday.

Of course, he might simply have his suspension lifted in absentia, but breath-holding is not advised.

Wasn't Tanno on holiday when his suspension was lifted?

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Take down the tents outside the Amex, boys and girls - Poyet is in Spain so won't be appearing today. My sauces (Sainsbury's Brown) tell me his internal disciplinary panel meeting is rescheduled for Monday.

Of course, he might simply have his suspension lifted in absentia, but breath-holding is not advised.

You mean a Telegraph "journalist" on Twitter who doesnt get much right, right ?

I trust you are not suggesting that Not Andy Naylors sauce is Nick Szczepanik @NickSzczepanik??!!:ffsparr::ffsparr:???

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Wasn't Tanno on holiday when his suspension was lifted?

I saw a couple of posts on here saying he was, but as I said on the other thread - it changes nothing as if he is getting the boot today, it may have already been sorted and he has left the country to escape the media.

I trust you are not suggesting that Not Andy Naylors sauce is Nick Szczepanik @NickSzczepanik??!!:ffsparr::ffsparr:???

No, but it isnt Sainsburys Brown.....

......Its actually Heinz Tomato Ketchup.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I saw a couple of posts on here saying he was, but as I said on the other thread - it changes nothing as if he is getting the boot today, it may have already been sorted and he has left the country to escape the media.

I'll rephrase my question to copy & paste the club statement.
The internal process concerning Mauricio Taricco has now concluded. Mauricio's suspension has been lifted. The club looks forward to Mauricio's return to work following his scheduled annual leave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here