Bozza tweet about poyet

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Johnny Cantor ‏@johnnycburger: @NorthStandChat yes certainly doing the rounds today that something imminent/Friday. 4 wks b4 Spain training camp.
Four weeks before the Spain training camp? I thought the season was about to start given how some Brighton fans are panicking, crying, preparing to immolate themselves and so on.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Have heard both Poyet and Oatway have been asked in for meeting. Presumably that would suggest the investigation has reached a conclusion.

I thought Charlie was on holiday. Not that that would stop the club asking him in ...

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
If you can't tell the difference between "there may be an announcement tomorrow" and "I heard that X got suspended because he was doing Y with Z when he should have been talking to A about C", then you really need to take a step back.

Blimey, you need a promotion Edna. You have completely solved the mystery, X shat on the floor, Y refused to talk to any one about anything, and X chewed Barbers right arm off. Great detective work.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Four weeks before the Spain training camp? I thought the season was about to start given how some Brighton fans are panicking, crying, preparing to immolate themselves and so on.

Players report back in 2 weeks, those that we have of course, fitness sessions/assessments etc, plus designing a coaching and recruitment strategy for the coming season, all of which would have been well under way by now.

Let's hope its all resolved tomorrow.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Nick Szczepanik @NickSzczepanik

I understand that Gus Poyet is due to face his accusers at #bhafc tomorrow.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Lets just hope something finally gets sorted out as this whole sorry episode has gone on long enough now, Whatever the outcome I cant help feeling this has set us back a bit.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Hopefully gets sorted for all involved. Needs complete closure now.. If he s going so b it, hopefully club have alternatives lined up and we can get on with prep for nxt season.. Our last game was 5 weeks ago on Monday, all other clubs packed up week before that so it's fair to say we need to get a move on..

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Take down the tents outside the Amex, boys and girls - Poyet is in Spain so won't be appearing today. My sauces (Sainsbury's Brown) tell me his internal disciplinary panel meeting is rescheduled for Monday.

Of course, he might simply have his suspension lifted in absentia, but breath-holding is not advised.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Take down the tents outside the Amex, boys and girls - Poyet is in Spain so won't be appearing today. My sauces (Sainsbury's Brown) tell me his internal disciplinary panel meeting is rescheduled for Monday.

Of course, he might simply have his suspension lifted in absentia, but breath-holding is not advised.

i dont know about disciplinary processes but is this like 'the verdict' meeting or just the first disciplinary meeting in a series after FOUR weeks of 'investigation'?? anyone know?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

You mean a Telegraph "journalist" on Twitter who doesnt get much right, right ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports