Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Boxing Day v Arsenal, trains.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If the game has been announced, then the SAG has been consulted.

No doubt with the clubs financial slant on it and no consideration given to the supporters wishes or needs. It will not affect you as you live local and can walk as it wont affect me either as my wife will drive me to and from The Amex but there are many other supporters who are reliant on public transport for whom no regards has been taken by the club or anybody else.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No doubt with the clubs financial slant on it and no consideration given to the supporters wishes or needs. It will not affect you as you live local and can walk as it wont affect me either as my wife will drive me to and from The Amex but there are many other supporters who are reliant on public transport for whom no regards has been taken by the club or anybody else.

So the club organising a shuttle bus service or providing another park and ride at Sainisburys is nothing?...new interpretation to me

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

You just make this up as you go along. I live 12 miles from the Amex. I'm not bloody walking it.

Additionally, the club has no say on it, and you've been told that time and time and time again. The SAG offer their opinion, and if there is a legitimate concern which cannot be mitigated by any of the parties, then they will voice them and let Sky know accordingly.

We know there are issues for people to get there, but to say 'no regards has been taken by the club or anyone else' is something you've made up yourself.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
[/B]

So the club organising a shuttle bus service or providing another park and ride at Sainisburys is nothing?...new interpretation to me

That is rather an 'after the Lord Mayors Show' reaction I would think. Perhaps it is wrong to say no consideration and I should have said not sufficient considerations was given to the supporters needs.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That is rather an 'after the Lord Mayors Show' reaction I would think. Perhaps it is wrong to say no consideration and I should have said not sufficient considerations was given to the supporters needs.

I don't think you are giving the club enough or in fact any credit ...and yes you were wrong...but lets move on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here