Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Boxing Day is better than Christmas Day

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Boxing day better than Christmas? No it bloody isn't, not when it starts with a trip to St. Richards A&E at 4 a.m. with a part of Christmas dinner still lodged in my throat, unable to swallow either solids or liquids. 12 happy hours sitting in A&E, gagging and generally making horrid noises, before being transferred to a ward to spend the next 18 hours waiting to be seen, and wondering what they were going to do about it.
Mind you, TBF, the second half of Christmas day, from half way through Christmas lunch onwards, wasn't that great either.............

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Happy sports and leftovers day everyone!

Apart from walking the dog and getting some goose fat cleanly into jars I have bugger all to do and all day to do it in.

I intend to sit in front of the football, occasionally moving for drinks, a fridge raid or a number one.

Fan-bloody-tastic.
And New Year's Day is better than boxing day. A feast of great stuff lined up for tomorrow, great day on the box and blow away the new year cobwebs.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Yes it is, for bubble and cold cuts, but 2 Jan is even better when all this BS is over

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here