Bournmouth v Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Loads of possession! Pretty football but no end product! It takes me back to when Liam Brady was the gaffer!! Regression! :wrong:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
How come the wiziwig stream of the half time fountains is a perfectly clear picture, with no breaks - but when they are playing it is stopping and starting and jumping about like a clapped out tuc tuc?

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
If ever a half demonstrated that when it's going for you, it's going for you, and when its not, it's not, that was the half.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
If Baldock isn't touching the ball it means he's not receiving the ball...The service is poor and we seem mostly clueless in the final third.

How some actually start is beyond belief when you have ince and paddy on the bench😡

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
2-2 within 10mins - we'll tear into them!!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Get real he can't hold the ball up mate!!

Is he renowned for holding the ball up? I assumed we signed him because he's a decent goal poacher. Hardly his fault that he's so isolated.

Anyway, overall, at least the team looks up for it tonight. Almost makes me think Hyypia is the right man for the job with some of the football we play. A few tweaks might change everything... but he never seems to make the tweaks. Very frustrating.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Looks like we have pissed away over 5 million on two League One strikers in CMS and Baldock :down:

If we had a forward who could play off Colunga and Tex and convert crosses we'd be at the other end of the league.

League one supporters more Like. Baldock is busy making intelligent runs and never being found, CMS is class in this division, frightens defenders. Did no one notice how he only got 5 minutes at spurs and managed to force 2 corners?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
5-3 to the Albion?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
We're bloody easy to defend against though, all the while we keep hoofing it forward.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
League one supporters more Like. Baldock is busy making intelligent runs and never being found, CMS is class in this division, frightens defenders. Did no one notice how he only got 5 minutes at spurs and managed to force 2 corners?

For all the will in the world, CMS is not and never will be class in this division.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports