Bournmouth v Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Not a player within twelve yards of Pugh.Where was Calderon. We need a new manager and a new team. If we go down and that is a big possibility Bloom needs to take a large amount of the blame. The squad now is weaker than it was four years ago. Gardener is the worst player I have seen for years and yet he still gets picked every game.

Tony said we will have a competitive squad. Not true.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's a game of 2 halves..... :shrug:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Where is the aggression? This'll be 13 games without winning, I'd be running through walls to win the ball.

COME ON BRIGHTON, show some bollocks.

Fight.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looks like we have pissed away over 5 million on two League One strikers in CMS and Baldock :down:

If we had a forward who could play off Colunga and Tex and convert crosses we'd be at the other end of the league.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
B'muff were there for the taking, hung over from two good results playing very sloppily yet we manage to still go in at half time 2-1 down.

POOR.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Has Baldock even touched the ball this half?

I know there are a lot of people have it in for Colunga and Baldock, but you can't compare the two Colunga gets through a lot of work in the midfield and wide areas and I think is a good footballer in a poor team. Baldock is just CRAP. He didn't touch the ball in this half. Get CMS on and see how he and Colunga match up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports