Jul 5, 2003
desperate for something that might work

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Hughes can also play right back, he's played there previously for other clubs in the past, so .... still odd that Calderon isn't starting.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Must be Hughes at right (wing) back, can't see a 3 at the back with the available players to play right back.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I don't think playing Colunga & Baldock together is the right move. Just one of the small chaps please. I would have preferred Lua Lua or McCourt. Hughes, Dunk and Greer should provide our major goal threat although I think the next person to score for the Albion will be E.Bennett but only if he played as a defender.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Just spoke to Casper, thought he was coming in with us. Think he'd had a cheeky smoke. Oh no Gardner in team :-( hope he proves me wrong

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Gardner and Bennett wingbacks with 3 CDs?

PG

can only be this!
Good to see we are having a go by changing things! Serious changes needed, it will be interesting to see if this is enough!.Will need to get ball forward quicker to utilise the 2 quick forwards!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
desperate for something that might work

Call it that if you wish and to some degree you are right,but with even a half fit Elliot in the side we can try it and i applaud the change... we could do well today,my spirits have been lifted..

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Nailed on home win this i'm afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here