Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
and theyve generally played in the same colours as AC Milan in a hope of playing like them. Some hope.
Copyright, the Ugly Inside in the early 90s.

Odd how back then an article called "reasons why you should hate AFC Bournemouth" was deemed acceptable by Southampton's support, yet now you find yourselves in the same division you're pretending you don't care about them.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
no prob Edna
apart from any other motive.
A Plod is REALLY gonna suffer.
You get the pain
A great Charity gets a few bob.(from me,I am sure you will raise loads)
I get to take the piss out of a few yokels.

loads of good reasons.

Win-win situation eh :lolol: I've just got over the £600.00 mark as I said, but it'd be good to get that up to at least £700+. I'm still owed a few promises so fingers crossed.

Sep 1, 2010
Win-win situation eh :lolol: I've just got over the £600.00 mark as I said, but it'd be good to get that up to at least £700+. I'm still owed a few promises so fingers crossed.

Good luck with the marathon Edna. I shall be there supporting my mate who has MS and is doing it over 3 days(Walking it). Help for Heroes is a good cause too!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good luck with the marathon Edna. I shall be there supporting my mate who has MS and is doing it over 3 days(Walking it). Help for Heroes is a good cause too!

Yeah, at the time I decided to enter I was going out with a guy from the Rifles, and I said then I'd do it for H4H. My best friend's husband is in the Paras (one of their closest friends was killed in Afghan a month ago), and I have plenty of colleagues who are ex forces. There was a programme on a while back about some of the servicemen who were coming back from Afghan with life-threatening or life-changing injuries, and it was pretty emotional stuff. To go from being a naturally active person to someone who has to live without, for example, legs, arms, sight, or hearing (or frequently combinations of those) is a pretty tough call, and H4H do great work for them.

Sep 1, 2010
Yeah, at the time I decided to enter I was going out with a guy from the Rifles, and I said then I'd do it for H4H. My best friend's husband is in the Paras (one of their closest friends was killed in Afghan a month ago), and I have plenty of colleagues who are ex forces. There was a programme on a while back about some of the servicemen who were coming back from Afghan with life-threatening or life-changing injuries, and it was pretty emotional stuff. To go from being a naturally active person to someone who has to live without, for example, legs, arms, sight, or hearing (or frequently combinations of those) is a pretty tough call, and H4H do great work for them.

Yeah it certainly puts perspective into our lives. I lost an ex work friend in Afghanistan and was quite shook up about it. May see you puffing your way past at some point. Seriously, good luck, i would sponsor you but i am already doing so in to several people and not overly plush at the moment, but if any extra comes in i will add some sponsorship onto your site

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here