Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth v Watford

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
3 pages dedicated to moaning about the perceived amount of decisions we get.

You lot aint half sweet.

Derby and Middlesborough will finish in the top two positions. The Play offs are a few flips of a coin. Take it from us, they are a heartbreaker. Followed by the usual player exodus to teams who went up instead of your team or wealthier teams dropping out of the Premier League. Lots to look forward to.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Derby and Middlesborough will finish in the top two positions. The Play offs are a few flips of a coin. Take it from us, they are a heartbreaker. Followed by the usual player exodus to teams who went up instead of your team or wealthier teams dropping out of the Premier League. Lots to look forward to.

You're correct there,

Brighton and Hove Albion,
Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

PeterAFCB

Oct 30, 2014
Seriously mate, I would be very pleased if you lot went up. It would be a great story. I also would like you to go up so that all the cliche rubbish about "lets consolidate" when our team is not good enough is shown up for what it is, drivel to make things sound better than they are. The story of AFCB would be almost as good as Wimbledon in the 80's so no bitterness from most of us. The only people who think we are a "derby" are the television pundits. I don't want to say that "we are not interested in you" as it sounds dismissive, but Bournemouth don't figure as a special game for us. It's Palace, then Pompey, then any London club, plus some randoms like Chesterfield, Southend and in the 80's Oxford hate us. Never got the feeling that either Brighton or Bournemouth cared either way.

Totally agree mate, it's not really a rivalry. We've had some good games over the years but it's not really a rivalry, I think the media just like it because of our recent history of being two good footballing teams and it being sort of a South Coast Derby (lol).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here