Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth v Watford

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Refs should be made to face the TV cameras after a game and made to justify their decisions and how they made them

Depends on whether they've had Eddie performing his Jedi mind tricks on them in advance though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth being given a leg up by the ref? Hard to believe, it's not as though it happens when they play us....

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Bournemouth being given a leg up by the ref? Hard to believe, it's not as though it happens when they play us....

Anyone remember that penalty against us. Fletcher handballs just outside our box, is read by the ref as, Elphick (or was it Greer?) handballing inside our box and a penalty against us. F***ing outrageous decision.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Anyone remember that penalty against us. Fletcher handballs just outside our box, is read by the ref as, Elphick (or was it Greer?) handballing inside our box and a penalty against us. F***ing outrageous decision.

The linesman encouraged the ref to give it and he was about 10 yards advanced. The same game Symes (?) tried to decapitate Casper.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Refs should be made to face the TV cameras after a game and made to justify their decisions and how they made them

Why it wont alter the result and would it make them take a different view? I dont think so as I am sure they make what at the time they consider to be the correct decision putting them under the spotlight on TV will not change this.

PeterAFCB

Oct 30, 2014
3 pages dedicated to moaning about the perceived amount of decisions we get.

You lot aint half sweet.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

You lot aint half sweet.

It is understandable taking into account the manner in which Callum Wilson is able to continually con refs into giving a non existent penalty yet again, as he did against us. It appears that refs are under instructions to give the benefit of any doubt to AFCB cos they have a young English manager. Obviously that isnt so as nobody could side with the odious prick but thats how it appears.

Feb 14, 2010

You lot aint half sweet.

Seriously mate, I would be very pleased if you lot went up. It would be a great story. I also would like you to go up so that all the cliche rubbish about "lets consolidate" when our team is not good enough is shown up for what it is, drivel to make things sound better than they are. The story of AFCB would be almost as good as Wimbledon in the 80's so no bitterness from most of us. The only people who think we are a "derby" are the television pundits. I don't want to say that "we are not interested in you" as it sounds dismissive, but Bournemouth don't figure as a special game for us. It's Palace, then Pompey, then any London club, plus some randoms like Chesterfield, Southend and in the 80's Oxford hate us. Never got the feeling that either Brighton or Bournemouth cared either way.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here