Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bournemouth V Forest

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
My concern with Forest coming up is the potential coverage being like Leeds - a team that used to be big, and successful in Europe, finally making it back to the top division where they belong etc

Yes but if they then give it then biggun like Leeds fans and it all goes wrong, it's quite fun, isn't it?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nottingham Hooters is a very depressing place to be.

That's all I really have to add to this thread.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Nice place the Lace City come on Forest.

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Bournemouth for me; live locally and fed up watching the Albion from home end. Managed to get to top teir of loyalty points so hoped to get a ticket in the away end for a change; the last time was the cup game that only a few attended - when those who purchased tickets and were no shows caused a right rumpus and received letters from the club putting them on the naughty stept ha ha,!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nope prefer Bournemouth to win , much easier to get to and another team from the south coast .

Much easier to get to? Bournemouth is 100 miles away and some of the car journey is utter shite - parts of the A27 and then once you've gone past junction 1 of the M27 getting to Bournemouth is horrendously slow.

Both are easier on the train I guess, and both places are decent trips. But I f**cking hate AFCB, their shite ground, noddy support and Simon Ff**king "hoops" Hooper so I hope they go back down to division 3 soon where they belong.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Forest for me too, it would be an incredible turnaround from the dire form under big Chris.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Forest for me, Bournemouth are an annoying crappy noddy club.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Isn't there BEEF between MUFF and FOREST after the original postponement when storm Eunice blew a seat over at Dean Court and MUFF called the game of at late notice. FOREST suspect foul play and that the Dean Court mega stadium was not really damaged.. MUFF cheating again so FOREST for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here