Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bournemouth v Albion: would you take a point now?

Would you take a point at Bournemouth now?

• Yes please

Votes: 72 31.0%
  • No - man the **** up

Votes: 160 69.0%

• Total voters

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I'm confident that tonight we will find an internal solution.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
How anyone could refer to any premier league game, particularly away from home given our record, as ‘EASY’ is quite astoundingly arrogant to be honest. I’m sure they are looking at our form and thinking we are shit, it’s a relegation 6 pointer for a reason.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Its only a few weeks ago that Bournemouth were turned over quite easily by us. Just playing on a different pitch with a few extra fans for them shouldn't make that much difference.

In theory.

K1ngKaz

Oct 10, 2010
4 points from 2 games(Villa & Bournemouth)

Need a reaction and to achieve that target.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I would have taken a point if we had not let 2 points slip on Saturday. The fact that we did means three points are required tonight to reinstate some confidence in the players and fans.

I always play to win and wouldn't appreciate us playing for a point. That is just asking for trouble!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I would have taken a point if we had not let 2 points slip on Saturday. The fact that we did means three points are required tonight to reinstate some confidence in the players and fans.

I always play to win and wouldn't appreciate us playing for a point. That is just asking for trouble!

I always assume that these threads are for what fans would accept at the end of the game as a reasonable result, not a tactical decision to play for a draw, or set up as such. I'm sure everyone wants us to go for the win, but say we've played really well, battered their goal, but like away to Palace come away with a draw, would you be reasonably happy? I would be disappointed we haven't won, but a point from tonight is definitely not end of the world stuff.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I always assume that these threads are for what fans would accept at the end of the game as a reasonable result, not a tactical decision to play for a draw, or set up as such. I'm sure everyone wants us to go for the win, but say we've played really well, battered their goal, but like away to Palace come away with a draw, would you be reasonably happy? I would be disappointed we haven't won, but a point from tonight is definitely not end of the world stuff.

No, it wouldn't be the end of the world obviously, but It would create some very welcome breathing space whish isn't something us BHA fans are used to. We always seem to make these things tighter than we need to.

I believe we are a better side currently than Bournemouth and believe we are more than capable of taking the 3 points. I would be slightly disappointed with a point tbh.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
A win would be a better result than a loss would be a bad result. On that basis I wouldn't take a point now.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yes, yes I would.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Look very dangerous upfront .... Bided their team knowing we can't do anything while they defend. Couple of attacks and 2 up. So so easy.

But still maintain bmuff are a half decent team and will be well ahead of us at the end of the season

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Look very dangerous upfront .... Bided their team knowing we can't do anything while they defend. Couple of attacks and 2 up. So so easy.

But still maintain bmuff are a half decent team and will be well ahead of us at the end of the season

So dangerous they hadn’t scored for over 7 hours. Until they play us of course.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Fair play you called it right, we're f**ked :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here