Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bournemouth v Albion: would you take a point now?

Would you take a point at Bournemouth now?

• Yes please

Votes: 72 31.0%
  • No - man the **** up

Votes: 160 69.0%

• Total voters

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I wish I could be confident about tonight, but this is absolutely set up to be one of those typical games where we rock up and get turned over by the most hopeless out-of-form team in the division. In all my years of watching BHA, its happened time and time and time again. I could almost lay money on it - in fact I think I probably will.

Muff are @15/8.

Christ that's good value.

I might try and chase back all the money I lost on our home banker against The Massive.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
No. 3 points please.

It's like putting £30,000 down and saying to someone you can have it all but would you rather take £10,000 instead.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
We really need the points in all honesty, feeling better knowing that the Hammers game in hand is against Liverpool as well.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The way we're playing I'd take a point, it's reall bad at the moment unfortunately.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
No. Anything other than a win is bad news.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Bmuff don't have too many injury problems at the moment just a lot of off form players. Their team on paper looks stronger than ours. Harry Wilson, Callum Wilson and Fraser upfront is still top notch. Ake is better than anything we have. Lerma is one of Colombia's best players etc

Don't think this one is easy and their fans are weirdly confident.

Draw wouldn't be the end of the world.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
No , i want 3 .

giphy (42).gif

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Bmuff don't have too many injury problems at the moment just a lot of off form players. Their team on paper looks stronger than ours. Harry Wilson, Callum Wilson and Fraser upfront is still top notch. Ake is better than anything we have. Lerma is one of Colombia's best players etc

Don't think this one is easy and their fans are weirdly confident.

Draw wouldn't be the end of the world.

They've got nine first team players out through injury and Steve Cook suspended.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
All those people saying it's a must win, our away record in the Premier League is this:

P49 W7 D11 L31

Of course we all want to win, but wins away from home are like gold dust. Not being happy with a point is just nuts - every point is a prisoner. Only 6 teams last season won more than 4 away games, only 5 won more than 4 away the season before. It ain't easy against anyone.

Hopefully our 50th PL away game will be our 8th away win, but lets not treat a point as if its going to be some disaster.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They've got nine first team players out through injury and Steve Cook suspended.

I'm not up on all of their squad players, but aren't they definitely missing:

Josh King
Junior Stanislas
Charlie Daniels
David Brooks
Steve Cook

...who'd all be in or around a match day 18.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm not up on all of their squad players, but aren't they definitely missing:

Josh King
Junior Stanislas
Charlie Daniels
David Brooks
Steve Cook

...who'd all be in or around a match day 18.

Brooks would start
King would start (and actually might)
Chris Mepham OR Steve Cook would start - both are out.
Lerma is not 100% either. there is a CHANCE he also might miss out.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Brooks would start
King would start (and actually might)
Chris Mepham OR Steve Cook would start - both are out.
Lerma is not 100% either. there is a CHANCE he also might miss out.
We almost want lerma to start as he's been playing not fully fit.

Billing has been absolutely abysmal recently as well so if either of those 2 start it's good news.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Need to win

1. We're right on schedule on the tracker but it assumes 40 will be enough ... could be tight for 17th
2. Also assumes we're going to go unbeaten next 5 games, including away draws at WHU and Sheff U and beating Watford and Croydon at home .. likely?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Reluctantly gone for yes. It's a bit depressing, but we've looked pretty toothless of late, plus our well-deserved reputation for being the go-to team if you need to end a bad run. B'muff are no Barcelona, but there's a worryingly real concern that we could make them look like it.
Really hope I'm wrong - three points lads, please!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Every point on the board is a point gained. Half expecting Eddie to regain his Smug at our expense tonight, so, yup, will be happy(ish) with another point on the board. They all count.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here