Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth season ticket holders pro-rata price increase of around 40%

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A problem I wish we had, my main concern at the moment is wondering if we'll stay in th Championship for more than one more season.

Jan 1, 2014
HAA HAHAHAHHAHAHAA! Plus they announced yesterday that they wouldn't be looking to extend/improve the stadium, and that funds would be going to improve the squad instead. So happy they are going to go the QPR route and hopefully plummit back down the leagues to their two bob rightful place.

I really don't like Bournemouth. Basically founded on jealousy.

Although I don't agree with the plan to not expand the stadium I do think that your brain is severely under-developed.
How are we going down the "QPR route" when we haven't even bought anyone yet.
Tinpot Bournemouth are a league above you so chin up and start looking at your own failure on the pitch.
I know you're a genetic mistake but I didn't like the way you used the 6th "HA in capitals and if anything I should be laughing at you.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Although I don't agree with the plan to not expand the stadium I do think that your brain is severely under-developed.
How are we going down the "QPR route" when we haven't even bought anyone yet.
Tinpot Bournemouth are a league above you so chin up and start looking at your own failure on the pitch.
I know you're a genetic mistake but I didn't like the way you used the 6th "HA in capitals and if anything I should be laughing at you.

Because the infrastructure isn't really there to make being a higher Championship/lower Premiership side sustainable. You did well to go up, but ignoring what is a very inadequate stadium for that division in order to splash cash on players/wages/agents is all very 'short term'. It does look similar to the QPR method whereby one gambles on staying in the division, rather than looking at the long term situation of the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here