Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth on saturday

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I understand.i have political(anti-political) views that would be deemed crazy and unachivable but really sick of the current system as my generation are being ****ed over big time all for the sake of big profits

I am old enough to be your grandfather, but I have some sympathy with your feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still, if you've got an IQ of over 130, Boris Johnson will look after you.

brulee

Aug 12, 2008
Percy shelly will be the best place for a drink. 10 mins from the ground , cheap beer and another small bar next door

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
No, nor Eastleigh. This is a league for COASTAL teams. Not teams that happen to have a river nearby. I am very firm on this.

The Borough of Eastleigh has a coastline on the Solent.

If the Solent doesn't count, then Southampton should not be in there either.

But you are probably hiding behind the flimsy excuse that there is a difference between the Borough and the town of Eastleigh....., which I would probably accept. I'm just being awkward for the sake of it.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Which buses go to the ground from the station? :cheers:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
No, nor Eastleigh. This is a league for COASTAL teams. Not teams that happen to have a river nearby. I am very firm on this.

As Lewis lies on a Tidal river I think you'll find it is very much Coastal.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
As Lewis lies on a Tidal river I think you'll find it is very much Coastal.

There is mud, hills and some dump called Newhaven between Lewes and the beach so your river that provides the water for Ousemuck (Harveys "Best") might be tidal but it dont count,by your standard Arundle, Pulborough, Steyning and Partidge green would be in.

anarchocherry

Nov 28, 2013
Which buses go to the ground from the station? :cheers:

Depends where you get off.Pokesdown is a 15 minute walk to the ground and from Bournemouth if you come out of the station turn left past the taxi rank to the end of the road there is a bus stop there and you should get the 2A/2B/2C that goes to the Ground

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here