Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth on saturday

anarchocherry

Nov 28, 2013
What are decent places to go later in the evening? dirty rippers and the like.

One place that i think stands out at the moment is vodka revolutions on Old Christchurch Road.bit expensive but quite good.there is also Lost gardens and Bar So on Exeter Road near the BIC.

for everything you do stay well clear of Walkabout!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Any good sports bars in town for the soccerball ? A bit of STELLING action in the afternoon ? Maybe a Ladbrokes in the vicinity ?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
South Coast League table (as it stands)

1 Southampton
2 Brighton & Hove Albion
3 Bournemouth
4 Plymouth
5 Portsmouth
6 Torquay
7 Eastbourne Borough
8 Whitehawk
9 Gosport Borough
10 Poole
11 Bognor Regis Town
12 Weymouth
13 Hastings
14 Peacehaven
15 Worthing
16 Ramsgate
17 Hythe
18 Folkestone Invicta
19 Eastbourne Town

Wonder when, if ever, the league standings have been in that order before?

No Lewes either?

anarchocherry

Nov 28, 2013
Any good sports bars in town for the soccerball ? A bit of STELLING action in the afternoon ? Maybe a Ladbrokes in the vicinity ?

Only one i can think of is Walkabout on old christchurch road.betting shop nearby up the road.they are springing up like mushrooms at the moment!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Decent.Stay well clear of Walkabout.terrible

Good News, lucky I have booked a table at one of these places.

I assume anything around christchurch street is a bit of a shithole?

what are they like for ID my group are all mid to late 20's will everyone need it? or are they pretty easy going?

anarchocherry

Nov 28, 2013
Did you go to the Madrid game?
How does NSC compare to Bournemouth's forum?

Yeah i went to the match.quite unbelievable really seeing some of those players.certainly one to cherish for a long time despite the result and ticket prices.

Its quite boring.mostly they are at each others necks but some funny characters on there

anarchocherry

Nov 28, 2013
Good News, lucky I have booked a table at one of these places.

I assume anything around christchurch street is a bit of a shithole?

what are they like for ID my group are all mid to late 20's will everyone need it? or are they pretty easy going?

Christchurch road is mostly ok with good pubs/bars/cafes on it.just Walkabout that lets it down.quite cheap so pikey central on some days.normally they are quite strict on ID's but it depends on where you go.

I've had my passport taken away by one of the bouncers once and didn't manage to retrieve it due to some dodgy crap

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Only one i can think of is Walkabout on old christchurch road.betting shop nearby up the road.they are springing up like mushrooms at the moment!

Cheers chap.

Personally, I don't get all the SNOBBERY over Walkabout. Would I spend an evening in one ? No. But if your priorities are football on the telly, with cheap beer, then thats the two biggest boxes ticked as far as I'm concerned. I'll move on after.

anarchocherry

Nov 28, 2013
Cheers chap.

Personally, I don't get all the SNOBBERY over Walkabout. Would I spend an evening in one ? No. But if your priorities are football on the telly, with cheap beer, then thats the two biggest boxes ticked as far as I'm concerned. I'll move on after.

Yeah thats fair enough.quite a lot of screens in there so should be ok.they have a promo on tuesdays where drinks are £1 and its quite bad aha

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Should have phrased that better
Anarchy is a system where there is no publicly enforced government or authority.violence can be a way to achieve but this can also be achieved without violence.no one rules if no one obeys

I wasn't getting at you. Live and let live is my motto. And anarchy is preferable to some of the views expressed on her sometimes.

anarchocherry

Nov 28, 2013

Tough to say.we have been on an awful run and never really seem to do well in front of the cameras(Blyth Spartans away was an all time low) but both teams will be up for it and I can see this being an open game.im going for the 2-1

anarchocherry

Nov 28, 2013
I wasn't getting at you. Live and let live is my motto. And anarchy is preferable to some of the views expressed on her sometimes.

I understand.i have political(anti-political) views that would be deemed crazy and unachivable but really sick of the current system as my generation are being ****ed over big time all for the sake of big profits

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here