Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Boulaye Dia

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Would be underwhelming given what else we've been linked with. Don't think he is any better than what we have

Possibly, possibly not - I havent seen him play. He is the only top 5 league striker linked to the club though.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Scored on the 23rd Aug - not in the squad on the 30th Aug. #undertheradar

5”11 and does not seem like a natural goal scorer. Locadia MK11? I think he’ll be announced this week.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Scored on the 23rd Aug - not in the squad on the 30th Aug. #undertheradar

5”11 and does not seem like a natural goal scorer. Locadia MK11? I think he’ll be announced this week.

#HopeNot
#Underwhelmed
#Locadia2
#FreeGlennMurray

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Unfortunately this is very much in line with the sorts of signings we make when we miss out on our top targets and end up at #4 and 5 on the list. Sounds like Celtic want £40m for Edouard (my preference, but that’s a ‘hands off’ price) , Watkins I’ve always thought will go to Villa, looks like Núñez will have a choice of us or Benfica and will choose the career burnishing of easier goals and Champs League. So we’re probably down to at least #4...I’d much rather a Josh King kind of signing if we’re having to go down the list.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Another underwhelmed unless we are signing two strikers, happy to be proved wrong, but didn't see anything in his highlights to make me think, wow, this boy is a talent.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
His highlight reel weighs in at 1m 46s and that's after replaying each of his 8 goals 3 times over. These include 3 keeper errors and a penalty.

Now I'm not saying he's a bad player, but when you consider Mbwana Samatta's Genk reel was 6m long and choc full of goals then I begin to think we may be entering "panic buy" territory.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
His highlight reel weighs in at 1m 46s and that's after replaying each of his 8 goals 3 times over. These include 3 keeper errors and a penalty.

Now I'm not saying he's a bad player, but when you consider Mbwana Samatta's Genk reel was 6m long and choc full of goals then I begin to think we may be entering "panic buy" territory.

Let's at least get into the same month as the window slamming shut before entering the JansenZone.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Yes we need two now as Murray has gone,

Totally agree, but this is Brighton we are talking about, we struggle to get one most seasons. It wouldn't surprise me if we signed this player and said we now have plenty of cover up front with Maupay, Connolly, Jahanbaksh, Gykores and Andone to come back when fit, which technically is true, but feels very light.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Let's at least get into the same month as the window slamming shut before entering the JansenZone.

I'm not saying he's bad, but I'd rather sign Patti Boulaye.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
S’il souhaite à un moment avancer sur la piste Boulaye Dia, l’OM pourrait de surcroit affronter une concurrence en provenance d’Angleterre. Selon nos informations, Dia figure en effet sur les radars du club de Premier League de Brighton.

https://le10sport.com/football/merc...-488284?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Can someone please do the hard yards, as I'm cooking tea.

Ta muchly.

Stat Bro will be along shortly to roundly chastise you for that piss poor effort. 1/10

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Boulaye’s team Reims played today. He played every minute suggesting, happily, that he is not moving away from the French club anytime soon, he certainly won’t be featuring in the absurdly rumoured 5pm announcement tomorrow.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Boulaye’s team Reims played today. He played every minute suggesting, happily, that he is not moving away from the French club anytime soon, he certainly won’t be featuring in the absurdly rumoured 5pm announcement tomorrow.

I'm sure he wont and he will be in great company with these guys also not featuring in the rumoured 5pm announcement:

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Saw an article 2 days ago (as Marseille interested) that said in no uncertain terms,he won't be allowed to leave Reims this season.........thank f***

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 11.56.25 AM.png

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I am sure he could miss just as many chances as all our other players. Sign him up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here