Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bought the new home/away/both shirts yet?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
took the test with the shirt, went for a run and have to say when I started to sweat the shirt was really "clingy"...I know the players wear something undernearth but I found it a bit annoying. Love the design of the collar, I don't mean that random blue bit in the middle but the actual shape of it overall.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The away kit is horrible. Home kit's ok apart from the stupid neck.

Jnr. will be waiting til next seasons Adidas offering seeing last seasons kit is still too big for him.

I reckon Errea will win the bids again. A lot of other teams changed to Errea because their prices are so competitive.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Am l just about the only person who actually likes Errea?. We have been great customers for them for many many years now, and for me at least, they have come up with some great kits.

Not alone mate, I really like the Errea shirts we've had

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Errea fan here too. I love the fact our home shirts have been (one design aside), unique. I also like that the sponsor is sublimated into the shirt - very few other manufacturers would do that.

Having said, that, I would be interested to see what other manufacturers can do - Burrda (Watford, Wolves) and xTep (Brum) have made some nice kits over the last couple of years. It would be interesting too see what the club could do with the nike/adidas catalouge too - I'm not a fan of templates, but I'm sure the off-field clothing would be better than errea. The only manufacturers I would be keen to avoid are fila, camrini, macron, and anyone else that feels the need to put massive logos on the sleeve.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Errea fan here too. I love the fact our home shirts have been (one design aside), unique. I also like that the sponsor is sublimated into the shirt - very few other manufacturers would do that.

Having said, that, I would be interested to see what other manufacturers can do - Burrda (Watford, Wolves) and xTep (Brum) have made some nice kits over the last couple of years. It would be interesting too see what the club could do with the nike/adidas catalouge too - I'm not a fan of templates, but I'm sure the off-field clothing would be better than errea. The only manufacturers I would be keen to avoid are fila, camrini, macron, and anyone else that feels the need to put massive logos on the sleeve.

add Lotto to that list too

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Got the away shirt today, looks even better in up close. I dont think I'll be getting the home one, last years home shirt was the best one in years, shame to get rid of it as I thought it was the best one in the league, think I'll be sticking with that and the yellow away. Gone get lil nephew one soon to.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I went into the Club Shop on Queens Road today to have a proper look at the kits for the first time - I was hoping that I'd like the home kit more in person than in the pictures I've seen, but the combination of too much white/not enough blue and the yellow trim that just looks out of place was enough to put me off it.

The away kit is much smarter though, and the name/numbering colours co-ordinate much better with the colour of the shirt so I went for that one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here