Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boston Marathon + all other related incidents UPDATED

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
the msm are so funny when creating patsys / mind controlling patsys...

...so, we are supposed to believe a muslim man blew people up, then the next day - in the same city centre, he robs a 7-eleven with cctv........ it is so laughable what the MSM do........people must be so stupid.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
I haven't researched it at all but I think he might have been a student. Perhaps he was someone who knew the suspects.

its Edna "i believe all i read and watch on main stream media" krabappel.......because to be a police officer one has to fill out tests and being a confirmist is one of the keys to allow entry. Anyone with any signs of opposing or questioning authority is not allowed in.

mod the site, but dont put down those who research stuff and come up with different conclusions to you.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

...so, we are supposed to believe a muslim man blew people up, then the next day - in the same city centre, he robs a 7-eleven with cctv........ it is so laughable what the MSM do........people must be so stupid.

People are so stupid, yet after ALL this time, there is nothing more than a few weirdos exposing this stuff. Why haven't some of Americans enemies tried exposing this ?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
its Edna "i believe all i read and watch on main stream media" krabappel.......because to be a police officer one has to fill out tests and being a confirmist is one of the keys to allow entry. Anyone with any signs of opposing or questioning authority is not allowed in.

mod the site, but dont put down those who research stuff and come up with different conclusions to you.

Looks like our friend "the truth" is back under a different guise. Mind you, if you meet one conspiracy theorist you have met them all and to think they call us sheep.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008

Are you real? I think you're a conspiracy. You see, the government make a fake profile on NSC, and post this sort of bullshit, to discredit the conspiracy nutjob minority. That makes us conform to such crazy notions as "men responsible for bombings tracked by CCTV and extensive manhunt before being aprehended in firefight". You are proof that this ludicrous and highly unlikely series of events are untrue. I believe. Or do I? Is my belief a conspiracy as well? Who's in charge really? Me, or my brain? Deep, man. DEEP.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Conspiracy theorists make themselves look crackpot because EVERYTHING has to be a conspiracy. Certain events may be conspiracies but the fact they jump on absolutely everything and put down anybody disagreeing with them as 'brainwashed by the corporations man' means that none of their theories are ever taken seriously.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

You should have been here last year, there was some nutter who said the whole London Olympics was just a front for our lizard lords or was it a beano for the Masons ....

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Are you real? I think you're a conspiracy. You see, the government make a fake profile on NSC, and post this sort of bullshit, to discredit the conspiracy nutjob minority.

This. :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

It's not that we're stupid, but we've been brought up by the media since we were children, and we don't know better. So what exactly has happened here?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
It's not that we're stupid, but we've been brought up by the media since we were children, and we don't know better. So what exactly has happened here?

the facts i can glean are....

a big mess of disinformation so nobody knows what happened.
but a big distraction so CISPA got thro this week.
and boston suburbs are having curfews (control experiment?).

532879_447077582046255_1055762670_n.jpg

Last edited:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

I didn't know what you meant by msm (or even MSM) and so I just googled it - one of the first definitions I saw was "Men who have sex with men".

So, this is just one big homosexual conspiracy? :ohmy:

(Could explain the pink dildo, I guess).

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Who remembers rosa ? [MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION] under a different alias.
He'd sign in as this Spanish señorita just to agree with his own far fetched tales of conspiracy & world ruling lizard family's that control the world n all that type of NWO illuminati guff.......i miss him in a funny kind of way, he was always good for a bit of a chuckle

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
the boston stuff just does not add up - surely a man who plants a bomb is not going to rob a CCTV'd 7-eleven the next day in the city centre.....and then curfews and swat teams on the streets.....even the relatives think they are being setup.

To coin CT is just to label, generalise and pigeon hole, and it diverts from the thread, and the strangeness and holes in the MSM (main stream media) reports.

Aunt of Boston Bombers thinks they were setup - YouTube

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

here's the thing: theres a world outside the US. Iranian earthquake, North Korea, Gold crashing, Obama gun law dieing on its arse, Thatchers funeral, Brighton above Palace, and you still think they have to create a distraction. nobody outside a few sites frequented by paranoid americans gives a shit about some american law. next week there will be no swat on the streets of Boston, the schools will be open and live will continue.

you think they are setup? and from where did they acquire the arms with which to do battle with the amassed armies of the Boston police?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
the boston stuff just does not add up - surely a man who plants a bomb is not going to rob a CCTV'd 7-eleven the next day in the city centrel

Why not? They plant the bomb thinking they can get away with it. Not expecting to be identified so soon. They see their pictures on the news, they panic, they need to get out of dodge quick, and they need some money to do it. A bank robbery would need more planning, a convenience store is, pardon the pun, convenient.

It totally adds up.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
the facts i can glean are....

a big mess of disinformation so nobody knows what happened.
and boston suburbs are having curfews (control experiment?).

View attachment 41769

Excellent paranoia, you are a worthy successor to The Truth. Looking forward to some fun times ahead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here