Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boston Marathon + all other related incidents UPDATED

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bloody big security operation for a false flag op, Dingodan?
This is as clear a false flag as you ever get.
(only learnt what false flag means this week)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bloody big security operation for a false flag op, Dingodan?

It's a double bluff, we are all expected to believe that this is a few disaffected terrorists when in reality it is an excuse to go in to North Korea. er, I think ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Exclusive: Country that fetishises guns and explosives ends up with massive guns and explosives problem.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
2 more Russians with dodgy backpacks apprehended at Niagara and sounds like possibly another couple too.

Could be quite a cell that has been broken up here.

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
2 more Russians with dodgy backpacks apprehended at Niagara and sounds like possibly another couple too.

Could be quite a cell that has been broken up here.
Strewth!
Where did you hear this? I only have access to 5 live and phone at the min.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Strewth!
Where did you hear this? I only have access to 5 live and phone at the min.

I've been listening to a Boston radio station on my phone all day. I think the above has now been dismissed as a 'regular traffic check' and nothing untoward.

They were also speaking about a Boston -> NYC train being stopped en route and surrounded by police but in light of the above false alarm, I thought I'd hold fire on some of the stuff they were coming out with, due to it being largely unsubstantiated.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
BIOOqoKCAAAsLWq.jpg

Man interviewed by CNN on this subject with a pink dildo on the shelf behind him.

I firmly believe this points to some kind of federal conspiracy.

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
I've been listening to a Boston radio station on my phone all day. I think the above has now been dismissed as a 'regular traffic check' and nothing untoward.

They were also speaking about a Boston -> NYC train being stopped en route and surrounded by police but in light of the above false alarm, I thought I'd hold fire on some of the stuff they lwere coming out with, due to it being largely unsubstantiated.
Cheers. Panic and hysteria are oddly compelling feelings when you are watching from the outside.I am impressed with the response of the services .

But. How did the second brother get away when they had him? Or didn't they? Anybody know?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
But. How did the second brother get away when they had him? Or didn't they? Anybody know?

Well you just don't know, do you? Perhaps they were behind them, chasing, rather than having them surrounded. Raoul Moat evaded police for days.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That's going to take some explaining at his office.

I haven't researched it at all but I think he might have been a student. Perhaps he was someone who knew the suspects.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Fantastic stuff. If you're going to skype interview people (which I think is AWESOME) you've gotta do a spot check for dildos.

I think it's on the fridge-freezer too. I mean: who keeps a dildo on the FRIDGE?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I think it's on the fridge-freezer too. I mean: who keeps a dildo on the FRIDGE?

Precisely. I keep my massive dildos on the mantelpiece.

Incidentally, why does being a student explain a dildo on the fridge? I remember a few traffic cones and beer can mountains but no dildos or other sex toys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here