Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro v Wolves TONIGHT

Spinal Wheels

Apr 9, 2012
Newick
What was it Sky said the other day, 87% of the time when a team scores first in The Championship they go on to win. An amazing stat that for sure.

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
I guess its too much to expect another contenders defeat this week. I can still hope that Ramirez gets over enthusiastic and gets a red card.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The mistake that Wolves are making is that they're not fouling every Middlesborough player thats holding the ball in midfield looking to attack - like ****ing Middlesborough are doing and getting away with it.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I will settle for 2nd anyway. Who cares about winning the title. 1979 was a good year.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Wolves are a different league to Boro financially, whilst it would be great we are seriously straw clutching if we thought at home they'd struggle. Just happy they and Hull both lost this week

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
People are seriously deluded if they thought Wolves would get a result here, they are ****ing shite and despite all the injuries we had at the time we still should have beat them at the Amex.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
People are seriously deluded if they thought Wolves would get a result here, they are ****ing shite and despite all the injuries we had at the time we still should have beat them at the Amex.

Up at their place too, we should have won. The penalty miss and all that. Still, time to move on with confidence that none of this top 3 look too scarily awesome.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

We deserved nothing from the game at home to Wolves, we were insipid. This will end up 4ish nil I reckon. It does make me wonder why we didn't turn up at home to what is, let's face it, a team comparable to Leeds. That performance, or lack thereof, might be the reason we miss out on the automatic places. It was a game we needed to win, regrettably we failed spectacularly.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
We deserved nothing from the game at home to Wolves, we were insipid. This will end up 4ish nil I reckon. It does make me wonder why we didn't turn up at home to what is, let's face it, a team comparable to Leeds. That performance, or lack thereof, might be the reason we miss out on the automatic places. It was a game we needed to win, regrettably we failed spectacularly.

I'm not suggesting we deserved to win the game at the Amex, but we could and should have done if we'd attacked them.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think 2-0 would have been par before the start.

Boro look good in midfield, Wolves look poor in defence, Boro defence not tested. HT 0-0

Not all that much wrong with Wolves. Just looks like a Premier League club vs Championship.

Boro push up with their full backs, so there is gap that could be exploited, but I can't see Wolves getting close let alone scoring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here