Boro v Hull

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Actually thinking about it if we win tomorrow it starts looking like a 3 horse race, and we'll still be in 2nd place with a win
Not too bad then, CMON!!!!!!!

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
Ok result for us as many have said. Sets up the last game of the season pretty nicely, as long as we keep up our form until then. Must say this my favorite season so far (I started supporting in 2008). Though my nerves are pretty shot already, so not sure how I'll make it through the run-in.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Shit.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
This is still a good result. Hull winning would've been bad as they have easier run in, and 'Boro have potential to drop points against anyone home or away.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I know we've done well to get so close to those two again, but I'm really hacked ff with that late goal.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
personally i think tonight was a bad result,think Hull will fade and can't see us getting anything on the final day,that said i thought we would only take 3500 tomorrow so what do i know.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Throughly undeserved win for Boro - annoying because after the shambles of the last few weeks they will definitely get a boost from that.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Both teams looked very average and i think the Boro situation will rumble on behind the scenes.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If we are top 2 after the Forest match, we've every chance of staying there.

For now we can forget all that, and work to get 3 points tomorrow.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The final game of the season is looking more and more the game to decide it
We know better than to believe that nothing will change.

Annoyingly Downing and Rhodes played, no tantrums, and they got the 3 points. As the commentator said, their problems have been away from home and 5 of their last 9 are at home. It's silly, but that goal has made them strong favourites (with Burnley) to go up. Could do with QPR performing well in their next game.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Why is everyone pissed off with this result? Hull have a much easier run-in, are the away side so a point would have ben good for them, and we get to play Boro again this season so we have it in our own hands to take points off them. Surely a Boro win is better than a draw?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know we've done well to get so close to those two again, but I'm really hacked ff with that late goal.
Yep, if they'd scored in the first half and held the lead it would have been easier to take, but winning in injury time is ****ing annoying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports