Boro v Dirty Leeds match thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Bridcutt was fantastic for us and is one of the best midfielders in the Championship. It's a shame he acted the way he did before leaving for Sunderland but he'll always be one of my favourite players for those years he was playing so well for us.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
So is that a point gained or two dropped for Boro? I think they will be happy to get out of there with a draw, they were hanging on.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Bridcutt was fantastic for us and is one of the best midfielders in the Championship. It's a shame he acted the way he did before leaving for Sunderland but he'll always be one of my favourite players for those years he was playing so well for us.

Absolutely agree, tarnished himself to many of us but can't deny he is a very good player at this level. 0-0 good result, could have been better even but for 2 fantastic save from the Boro keeper

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Only saw the second half but both teams were very poor I thought.

Interesting to see how Boro deal without both Gibson and Clayton next match. Unfortunately they have strength in depth so it shouldnt make a difference...but one can hope.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That's a good result for us, at this stage it's all about wins.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
They sign Rhodes to play up front on his own and he doesn't score much on his own up front. THEY ARE PANICKING. They also look so slow for a top team. Only Adomah has any pace.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
they have been missing Daniel Ayala and it has shown, now they have Gibson out for a game and Clayton out for two games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports